Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe1085 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nahi Nadia, I think these kind of cheap tricks can be done by one and only Mr. Shamless attorney. Remember the sindoor on the photo scene, such a cheap trick.
Originally posted by: Radhe1085

Nahi Nadia, I think these kind of cheap tricks can be done by one and only Mr. Shamless attorney. Remember the sindoor on the photo scene, such a cheap trick.

This was a supposed to be comical post 😛

it's obvious that only Shyam Babua could do something like this 😆

Radhe1085 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

This was a supposed to be comical post 😛

it's obvious that only Shyam Babua could do something like this 😆

Oh oh sorry about that, I am so lost in ArHi pain and love that forgot to see the humor.
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i know it was truly shocking 😳

something tells me that if Shyam had taken a liking to Payal, she wouldn't have pressurized her to get married to him... because the adoption issue wouldn't be there for her use in the form of emotional blackmail!

you know when shyam first came about...before we got to see through his donned avatar i thought that him and payal would be a couple...but the moment akash-payal meeting happened..all i could think was he is going to be really big thorn in the story...and he is Although his efforts are gonna backfire and he will  the sole reason that khushi and Arnav will get together ...so three cheers to him and buaji...GOD bless em both for their efforts 👏😆😉
Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I would not be surprised if Buaji has done this . Unforuntely there are people like Buaji in this world , who emotionally blackmail their own flesh and blood , in to marriage . Because it's all about 'Honour '

Poor Khushi . Tomorrows episode is going to be horrible. Because I think right at the end it will be Khushi agreeing to marry the creep 🤢.
At the start of the show Buaji was annoyed that Payal's marriage was broken , but she is so set on Khushi to get married first.I am totally confused .
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I believe the same thing. Buaji has been pressuring Khushi to marry Shyam, this must all be a part of her guilt tripping Khushi.
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

lol... i don't think a lecture will work 😆
she needs a good thrashing 😆

Hah! Ya! Or better take her to mental lol