NEW PROMO FOR MAHAEPISODE NOV 4 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
was eagerly waiting when she will join the hospital. 
Thanx's looking 4ward 2 watch this episode
guess am the only one who feesl a little let down, i didnt want niddhi to join hosp just for doc astosh. i wanted her to feel the pull towards profession through doc astoshs behaviour, his commitment and professionalism and then during this her respect turns to admiration to love.

i dont know i wanted her to be more professional, as much as i love their chemistry, i dnt get the concept of the possesive , jealous behaviour a junior wth the most senior person just after two three meetings, juniors and senoirs alaways have a line of decorum and outside hops it is even more. althoug it was done very subtly which i liked but had always hoped it was the other way round and not that she chose hosp coz of doc astosh.

hopefully the comming episodes will show her getting intersted in her profession and how doc astosh will mentor her and will start to fall for her not just coz of her adorablness but for her brain and the wonderful doctor she will be.

Originally posted by leo4ever

guess am the only one who feesl a little let down, i didnt want niddhi to join hosp just for doc astosh. i wanted her to feel the pull towards profession through doc astoshs behaviour, his commitment and professionalism and then during this her respect turns to admiration to love.

i dont know i wanted her to be more professional, as much as i love their chemistry, i dnt get the concept of the possesive , jealous behaviour a junior wth the most senior person just after two three meetings, juniors and senoirs alaways have a line of decorum and outside hops it is even more. althoug it was done very subtly which i liked but had always hoped it was the other way round and not that she chose hosp coz of doc astosh.

hopefully the comming episodes will show her getting intersted in her profession and how doc astosh will mentor her and will start to fall for her not just coz of her adorablness but for her brain and the wonderful doctor she will be.

Any person who wants logical flow wuld want that only.. i too wanted her to join back for that lil pull towards her profession ...rather than pull towards Ashu..!! :)

But guess.. it will be love first and profession next 😉

But for AshNi m ok for everything...
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Any person who wants logical flow wuld want that only.. i too wanted her to join back for that lil pull towards her profession ...rather than pull towards Ashu..!! :)

But guess.. it will be love first and profession next 😉

But for AshNi m ok for everything...

she was never interested in her professional right from the beginning.  Dr.Ashu will groom her up

Originally posted by lidvin

she was never interested in her professional right from the beginning.  Dr.Ashu will groom her up

He wuld do that either way...but No professional in this world pursues his/her profession without atleast a small amount of attachment to it...even if it were a compulsion 😉

Nyways...me hope we get more AshNi interaction prfoessionally 😛
wow great news.. nidhi going to join hospital!!! it wil be worth watching
waiting for today's episode..

thanx for sharing..
Originally posted by leo4ever

no dear u r not alone..i agree with ur every word...they shud hav shown sm introspctn from nidhi's side...bout her aim in life...n her pull towards medical profession..due to some instances in her life..n den d love wud hv followed..but...its d oder way round...

Hi I want to know when is Mahaepisode? I live in USA.

🥳 

Thanks for sharing ... ðŸ¤—