Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

NEW PROMO FOR MAHAEPISODE NOV 4 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
guess am the only one who feesl a little let down, i didnt want niddhi to join hosp just for doc astosh. i wanted her to feel the pull towards profession through doc astoshs behaviour, his commitment and professionalism and then during this her respect turns to admiration to love.

i dont know i wanted her to be more professional, as much as i love their chemistry, i dnt get the concept of the possesive , jealous behaviour a junior wth the most senior person just after two three meetings, juniors and senoirs alaways have a line of decorum and outside hops it is even more. althoug it was done very subtly which i liked but had always hoped it was the other way round and not that she chose hosp coz of doc astosh.

hopefully the comming episodes will show her getting intersted in her profession and how doc astosh will mentor her and will start to fall for her not just coz of her adorablness but for her brain and the wonderful doctor she will be.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW PROMO FOR MAHAEPISODE NOV 4 (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
thanks dear 

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

guess am the only one who feesl a little let down, i didnt want niddhi to join hosp just for doc astosh. i wanted her to feel the pull towards profession through doc astoshs behaviour, his commitment and professionalism and then during this her respect turns to admiration to love.

i dont know i wanted her to be more professional, as much as i love their chemistry, i dnt get the concept of the possesive , jealous behaviour a junior wth the most senior person just after two three meetings, juniors and senoirs alaways have a line of decorum and outside hops it is even more. althoug it was done very subtly which i liked but had always hoped it was the other way round and not that she chose hosp coz of doc astosh.

hopefully the comming episodes will show her getting intersted in her profession and how doc astosh will mentor her and will start to fall for her not just coz of her adorablness but for her brain and the wonderful doctor she will be.

Any person who wants logical flow wuld want that only.. i too wanted her to join back for that lil pull towards her profession ...rather than pull towards Ashu..!! :)

But guess.. it will be love first and profession next Wink

But for AshNi m ok for everything...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Any person who wants logical flow wuld want that only.. i too wanted her to join back for that lil pull towards her profession ...rather than pull towards Ashu..!! :)

But guess.. it will be love first and profession next Wink

But for AshNi m ok for everything...

she was never interested in her professional right from the beginning.  Dr.Ashu will groom her up

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lidvin

she was never interested in her professional right from the beginning.  Dr.Ashu will groom her up

He wuld do that either way...but No professional in this world pursues his/her profession without atleast a small amount of attachment to it...even if it were a compulsion Wink

Nyways...me hope we get more AshNi interaction prfoessionally Tongue

Karna89

Goldie

Karna89

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
wow great news.. nidhi going to join hospital!!! it wil be worth watching
waiting for today's episode..

thanx for sharing..

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

no dear u r not alone..i agree with ur every word...they shud hav shown sm introspctn from nidhi's side...bout her aim in life...n her pull towards medical profession..due to some instances in her life..n den d love wud hv followed..but...its d oder way round...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

M_n_h

Goldie

M_n_h

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
thx 4 the WU

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.