Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

NEW PROMO FOR MAHAEPISODE NOV 4 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
I want to see both of them working on cases together & saving lives.Nidhi learning from Ashu how to be a successful Doc.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW PROMO FOR MAHAEPISODE NOV 4 (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umm1234

Dr. Malika already has a grudge against Nidhi.She will not accept this easily.Nidhi has a rocky road ahead with Malika trying her best to create problems for her.I wish Dr. Ashutosh isLOL there to keep Malika at her place (that is outside the hospital gate)

@red--- LMAO ROFLROFLROFL

Outside the hospital gate.. n outside his LIFE Wink

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

yeppieee :)

nidhi back to hospital...waiting for hospital romance now...bt seriously hope no balloons flying n no nurse in pink throwing rose petals...

i want nidhi's shararat though

Edited by justprati - 03 November 2011 at 10:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justprati

nidhi back to hospital...waiting for hospital romance now...bt seriously hope no balloons flying n no nurse in pink throwing rose petals...

prats.. ROSE PETALS to... title song ke promo me hi udd rahe the... aab to thoda Romance aage badhega na Wink but yes.. Nidhi is gonna make Ashu embarassed at every opp.. by marroing line.. khullam khulla WinkEmbarrassedLOL

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

prats.. ROSE PETALS to... title song ke promo me hi udd rahe the... aab to thoda Romance aage badhega na Wink but yes.. Nidhi is gonna make Ashu embarassed at every opp.. by marroing line.. khullam khulla WinkEmbarrassedLOL

Koi Dr. A ko samjhao ki jaya shy hona is injurious to health...ladies doc toh unhe respect denese hi rahe...Nidhi ho ya Mallu dono r lyk line maro khullamkhulla

waise he's lucky as well...42 yrs mein v gopiya picha hi nahi chhodti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

waise he's lucky as well...42 yrs mein v gopiya picha hi nahi chhodti

aare inne dashing aur handsome honge to ladkiyon ke.. 'Dil ka kya kasoor' ke unhe dekh ke.. dhadakne lagta hai  Wink

@gopi... lolz i hope we get a segment of sbs/sbb.. where they say...'Do gopiyon ke beech fase.. Kanhaiya Ashutosh' LOL

rubein

rubein

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
was eagerly waiting when she will join the hospital. 

Anjinie

IF-Dazzler

Anjinie

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Thanx's looking 4ward 2 watch this episode

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.