Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

NEW PROMO FOR MAHAEPISODE NOV 4 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

Originally posted by yanks28

and i think guys they read our post about wanting to see shaadi track of AshNi LOL today chote sarkar kept saying about what all will happen post her marriage...how he will send his wife with her but himself remain with her  dad,,Wink,all in all a light frothy episode except the first rather heart touching convo of Ashu mallika

YES i noticed that too...the way he said that Nidhi will live in this house with her husband...had me daydreaming... Day Dreaming...newlyweds AshNi entering that house together...house all decorated with flowers & lights...Day DreamingEmbarrassedWink
yes would really love to see them as husband  n wifeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yes i think most of us would love to see this...it would be SOOO cute...Mr & Mrs. Embarrassed
we got a tiny trailer of it when they were in the kitchen together & he was helping her to make tea...omg they lookedDay Dreaming
the kitchen looked so complete when she was standing there making tea,,,,Embarrassed

him teasing her...laughing...smiling...staring @ her while she cooks even tho she doesn't know what she's doing...LOLLOLDay Dreaming so dreamy...

yeah & he was having the time of his life observing her...Wink
he was ...although he would NEVER admit it..Embarrassed..but i felt sooo sad for him in his convo with mallika he looked lost n lonely againOuch

I know...he'll take forever to admit it even to himself... let alone anyone else...but he's only lost & alone now...he has no idea someone out there is waiting for him...crazy for him...made for him...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW PROMO FOR MAHAEPISODE NOV 4 (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

and i think guys they read our post about wanting to see shaadi track of AshNi LOL today chote sarkar kept saying about what all will happen post her marriage...how he will send his wife with her but himself remain with her  dad,,Wink,all in all a light frothy episode except the first rather heart touching convo of Ashu mallika

YES i noticed that too...the way he said that Nidhi will live in this house with her husband...had me daydreaming... Day Dreaming...newlyweds AshNi entering that house together...house all decorated with flowers & lights...Day DreamingEmbarrassedWink

yes i think most of us would love to see this...it would be SOOO cute...Mr & Mrs. Embarrassed
we got a tiny trailer of it when they were in the kitchen together & he was helping her to make tea...omg they lookedDay Dreaming
the kitchen looked so complete when she was standing there making tea,,,,Embarrassed

him teasing her...laughing...smiling...staring @ her while she cooks even tho she doesn't know what she's doing...LOLLOLDay Dreaming so dreamy...

he was ...although he would NEVER admit it..Embarrassed..but i felt sooo sad for him in his convo with mallika he looked lost n lonely againOuch

I know...he'll take forever to admit it even to himself... let alone anyone else...but he's only lost & alone now...he has no idea someone out there is waiting for him...crazy for him...made for him...Embarrassed
yes and he REALLY NEEDS herHeart

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

they deserve each others loveEmbarrassed

...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

they deserve each others loveEmbarrassed
kaka keeps throwing hints Wink today also he said agar koi hoti toh.,,,,,kya tumhe jaane deti...LOL lets see what he says when he comes to know about nidhi

NandiniSh

IF-Dazzler

NandiniSh

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
loved the promo Embarrassed

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing.

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
What No entry Anji Hospital is the only entry route to Ashu's life for Nidhi now.

Thanks for the wonderful news.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.