Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

artimusue

artimusue

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Not a fan of Karan and as much as I try, I cant seem to like Karan's character of Viren too. Overdose of sweetness for me. I like Karan's voice tho. Lol.

Ive actually stopped watching the show altogether as Viren & Jeevika's scenes makes me cringe. I watched the show for the sisters which now is also getting a little overwhelming for me too. Too much same emotions and scenes repeated on a daily basis. I also was sucked in for Abhinav Shukla's Dr Manan but now that he is hardly in the picture, it actually feels pointless to watch. I am very upset Dr Manan wasnt given much importance hence the rant. hehee.

I forsee Virat and Manvi being together too and makes me NOT want to watch the show more. Its too predictable. I might have been impressed if there was someone for Manvi who is NOT related to Jeevika's fiance but what else can one expect frm typical serials.

Its just getting too draggy and predictable now and I rather watch a predictable serial that is played by actors I like and can like. Sorry Karan(Viren) fans. I did try but to no avail.

So Ill be back whenever Dr Manan makes his presence known. Until then, 1 less Fan of the show for the moment :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my two cents :)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Ok 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoSoul-Veena-_innocent_

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Bye:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxXSejalXxxChocoSoul

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Oh come on...the topic maker is putting her viewpoint across in a respectful manner.

I can see where you're coming from but maybe you should give the serial a chance because I think there's a hidden plot which is going to change things where things won't be as 'sweet' between Viren-Jeevika and the biggest thing will be the sisters relationship being tested. Like I said elsewhere, the foundation is being laid for something bigger. I'm watching for the sisters too and from what I've read and heard, the show will progress strengthening their bond even more.

Edited by *Reemz* - 03 November 2011 at 11:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

artimusuesruthi_mcarieLumzz-Veena-

ChocoSoul

IF-Sizzlerz

ChocoSoul

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxXSejalXxxwadi..doll

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
k...sorry yu feel that way...adios amigo 

artimusue

artimusue

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Oh come on...the topic maker is puttidlng her viewpoint across in a respectful manner.

I can see where you're coming from but maybe you should give the serial a chance because I think there's a hidden plot which is going to change things where things won't be as 'sweet' between Viren-Jeevika and the biggest thing will be the sisters relationship being tested. Like I said elsewhere, the foundation is being laid for something bigger. I'm watching for the sisters too and from what I've read and heard, the show will progress strengthening their bond even more.

Thanks for the support. Yes. The overindulgement of sweetness will eventually have to end . Its just getting intolerable for me. Heheee. I guess its too good to be hence I cant seem to fully accept it. But more power to tthe show. Esp Manvi. She is such a force. Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lumzz

Kokila11

IF-Dazzler

Kokila11

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
i can see what you mean, but if you do decide to continue on watching the show, your always more than welcome to come backHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

artimusue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.