shahzia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After seeing todays episode I have a feeling that jeevika might get burnt on her wedding day while helping her sis to escape from fire as she loves her alot n willing to do anything for her sister just like vivah movie cuz till now almost so many parts r similar to that movie !what do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sammy_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is a story of love between two sisters, and Vivah is story of love between a man and his fiancee.
So, I am hoping this will not be a copy of Vivah.
Hope the Creatives don't copy any other scenes from this movie.
Otherwise, what is the point in watching the same story everyday for 30 mins( * no. of days), when we can watch the same story  in 3 hrs😆
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nope dnt agree!! not happening!!... the show will not drift in that path.. because then it will just be like any other random love stories!!:(...

The next big storyline i think will be maanvii's illness!! after shaadii.. focus will be back on the bonding of the sisters!!.. i dnt think cvs will be dragging the shaadi too much!! hence burning scenario unlikely to occur:
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No no! Vivah dealt with the beauty v ugly issue hence they showed Amrita's character go through that tragedy.

It's Manvi's illness that will change Jeevika's life.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hmmm i think something will happen to either sis...i remember they made a promise & light a diya or something &  jeevika flame went off bcz of a wind...maybe it symbolize something may happen to her...i hope not ðŸ˜•
scent_flower thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy_dolly

This is a story of love between two sisters, and Vivah is story of love between a man and his fiancee.
Otherwise, what is the point in watching the same story everyday for 30 mins( * no. of days), when we can watch the same story  in 3 hrs😆

I agree,I don't feel anything special when they copy vivah scenes. CV's need to be more original.
And Jeevika has to stop being like Amrita in Vivah.They are both great actors with lots of chemistry which the cv's are not utilising by copying scenes.
Also,I have one question...if Jeevika loves Maanvi so much,why is she getting married and going away without taking Maanvi along? I mean the story is about sisterly love and yes,Jeevika loves Maanvi a lot  but all sisters love each other and especially if their parent's are dead so it was natural for Jeevika to be kind of Maanvi's mother..but she hasn't done anything extra ordinary that would make her extra special than other sister's doing the same. Hope the story throws more light on that and their special bond.
a2zahid thumbnail

i agree
sammy_2010 thumbnail
@Scent_flower, you did bring up a very good topic.
what you said about lack of the thought  in Jeevika about what will happen to Maanvi, when she gets married and leaves her sister  is missing.  She knows how much Manvi loves her and is dependent on her.
She is getting married  because Beeji wants her too, and she too likes Viren. That's fine. Its is story of any girl.  But they lost their parents in their childhood, and Jeevika is like a mother figure to her sister. .
She is thinking that Manvi will be happy because they are living in a joint family. Now a sister will think like that when she is getting married and leaving her parents home. But this is not the case here. 
Jeevika did mention about Maanvi staying with her to Viren only once. If  she is like a mother to Maanvi, she would first make a  deal with Viren and her in laws, and only then marry.

Hope they show more depth in the sisters relationship. otherwise it is being one-sided, with more depth shown on Maanvi's side.

That's why Manvi's  character is more endearing that Jeevika's

This is just my POV
Edited by sammy_dolly - 12 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@Scent_flower, you did bring up a very good topic.

what you said about lack of the thought  in Jeevika about what will happen to Maanvi, when she gets married and leaves her sister  is missing.  She knows how much Manvi loves her and is dependent on her.
She is getting married  because Beeji wants her too, and she too likes Viren. That's fine. Its is story of any girl.  But they lost their parents in their childhood, and Jeevika is like a mother figure to her sister. .
She is thinking that Manvi will be happy because they are living in a joint family. Now a sister will think like that when she is getting married and leaving her parents home. But this is not the case here. 
Jeevika did mention about Maanvi staying with her to Viren only once. If  she is like a mother to Maanvi, she would first make a  deal with Viren and her in laws, and only then marry.

Hope they show more depth in the sisters relationship. otherwise it is being one-sided, with more depth shown on Maanvi's side.

That's why Manvi's  character is more endearing that Jeevika's

This is just my POV

I kind of disagree here. Most of the time Jeevika is thinking of what will happen to Manvi once she leaves but she thinks differently and arguably more realistically than Manvi. Jeevika knows that she can't change how society works so eventually she would have to leave Manvi anyway. As much as you love your sister, you don't ask your in-laws if she can come along with you to your sasural right? That's not how it works but having said that...I am pretty sure it will be Jeevika who makes Manvi come with her.
sammy_2010 thumbnail
It is true Jeevika  loves her sister and thinks about her all the time. But if you lose both your parents, that protectionism is very different from sisterly  love. It becomes very,  lets say, very  fierce.  
 When I lost my mother, I became like a mother to my father and my sister.  I became more concerned about them , would try to take care of every small detail for them (some times it would irritate them too). Here , they have no father too, so I feel that the attachment between sisters should be even more. 
It will be great if Jeevika takes Manvi with her to her in laws place. Want to see that happen.