Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
On one hand they project baapji wanting to keep family together and want them to live like one ... on the other hand they have three rangolis in the house that baapji looks at as if he is some art expert Sleepy as if it some kinda competition?

What non sense!

And no matter how mad anyone is i don't think anyone will destroy a picture of their God that was so not needed and wrong on part of CVs to show

And kastur being mahan ... oh i hate nothing more than mahanta in female leads Sleepy

One good thing about the show is its realism all characters have been real .. good, bad, right or wrong ... please don't mess it

P.S: This show was not meant to be saas bahu crap ... when concept was given out and we don't like it to become one  Sleepy

Edited by Soaps1 - 03 November 2011 at 11:18am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

skamani-mesmerised-thejazzgalmanasi_31KhatamKahanipyar-ishkharshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why 3 rangolis?" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I agree with everything but slightly disagree with this:
And no matter how mad anyone is i don't think anyone will destroy a picture of their God that was so not needed and wrong on part of CVs to show 

It may be wrong on their part to show. But people often take out their anger on God and religious symbols.

Edit -- take out their anger their own God and their own religious symbols.  Just in case that wasn't clear.

Edited by likarsh - 03 November 2011 at 11:12am

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
i m speechless, i m thundered nd i m angry wid a broken heart 2 see d crap 2day!!! ufff wat d hell?/ aftr a superb romantic epi dis was waiting 4 us?? CVs don play game wid usAngry

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I know people get mad at God but they never destroy Gods 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31KhatamKahaniharshu.sundas

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
That's true. But at this point, Saroj is not even thinking of the rangoli as God. She is just viewing it as Kastur's work that Baapji praised.

She wasn't thinking rationally at all.  She was way beyond irrational.  She passed irrational and went to a whole different plane.  That does happen.  I can see something like that happening in real life.

Still doesn't mean I like the track though. It was stupid and unneeded.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

-mesmerised-

Goldie

-mesmerised-

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Why 3 rangoli's? Isn't it obvious? Baapji wanted to give his vocal chords a workout! LOL And they needed to create more tension between the women of the house than there already is. Sleepy

Agree with you girls, i didn't like any of it... apart from MohUr's bits which were cute as always. Smile

The bit that annoyed me the most was Kastur taking the blame... don't like it when they show the female lead like that. I know Kastur will probably cover for Mohan a lot in the future, but that goes with the concept of the show so i'm prepared for that. 

Covering for Saroj was probably the beginning of all Kastur will do to win her over eventually, but i still didn't like it. There's probably more of the same to come too. Disapprove I'd much rather see her win over Saroj with the same vivacious attitude she has towards Mohan.

KhatamKahani

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

This house has only 3 DILs.. Saroj, narmada and Kastur.. imagine what would happen in the house of the man with the world biggest family ... he has 39 of his own wives ... 89 kids and 35 grand-kids... not sure how many of them (out of the kids and grand-kids) are males and how many are married... so in such a house.. the man would have to build a multi-floored living room like a bunk bedROFLROFLROFL

But jokes apart.. Saroj destroying the God Rangoli was just too low and unacceptable!!!DeadDead

harshu.sundas

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
If MOHAN is getting snatched 4m saroj den she shudn't destroy rangoli but destroy baapji's faceAngryDead!!!

KhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.