Poll

Who do you think dresses the best?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ruhi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i thnk every1 dresses nicely but tanya(especially on her marriage aniversary) n ganga look the best. n damini is sooooo cute๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Safiyah thumbnail
Ganga & Damini for sure.
kshitij lover thumbnail
damini, tanya and ganga all dress good. after nandani has come out of coma i think she hasnt been dressing so well
prettygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜‰Tanya,๐Ÿ˜‰ Ganga,๐Ÿ˜‰ Indu๐Ÿ˜‰

I think that they should get the awards as best dressed  ๐Ÿ‘ in ksbkbt

*reema* thumbnail
Nandini!!! but u noe wut there stylist needs to do some thinking!! i noticed damini wearing the same saree like 4 times and nandini y doesn't she give her something besides plain pajami suits to wear and tanya she makes tanya wear weird high neck suits sometimes?? all the sarees they wear are reallyy nice but the stylist needs to start working on the suits...and its not like the actresses get to choose wut they want to wear๐Ÿ˜•
priyakapoor thumbnail

tulsi is the best.

everything about tulsi is extraordinary

preity*zinta thumbnail

Originally posted by: *reema*

Nandini!!! but u noe wut there stylist needs to do some thinking!! i noticed damini wearing the same saree like 4 times and nandini y doesn't she give her something besides plain pajami suits to wear and tanya she makes tanya wear weird high neck suits sometimes?? all the sarees they wear are reallyy nice but the stylist needs to start working on the suits...and its not like the actresses get to choose wut they want to wear๐Ÿ˜•

buh itz a soap.. itz okay if dey wear a tyng more den once... it makez it more realistic.. how do u have a diff saree for every freakin day..

#2 Kyunki fan thumbnail
ya i agee wid u preity zinta(*for the first time)
*reema* thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

buh itz a soap.. itz okay if dey wear a tyng more den once... it makez it more realistic.. how do u have a diff saree for every freakin day..

the shows supposed to be realistic??? yaa like any of this would happen in real life!! how the actors and actresses dress are how new fashion trends get set.. and if how they dress is supposed to be realistic then why do they show the girls get so ready to stay home all day?? with the jewellery adn the make up and if its supposed to be realistic why do they sleep with 10 pounds of make up on?? the stylists say themselves the show is a trendsetter for fashion and the actors/actresses are supposed to look better then wut normal people look like

preity*zinta thumbnail
Originally posted by: *reema*

the shows supposed to be realistic??? yaa like any of this would happen in real life!! how the actors and actresses dress are how new fashion trends get set.. and if how they dress is supposed to be realistic then why do they show the girls get so ready to stay home all day?? with the jewellery adn the make up and if its supposed to be realistic why do they sleep with 10 pounds of make up on?? the stylists say themselves the show is a trendsetter for fashion and the actors/actresses are supposed to look better then wut normal people look like

i am nah saying the whole showz realistic.. i said it MAKES it luk more realistic IF dey wear the same clothes more then once... yah itz new trendz n fashion n crap.. buh all i was trying to say was dat itz okay to wear the tyng more den once on t.v..