Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
can't wait for their eye lock the moment Dr. A sees that Nidhi is back!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ye tera ghar.. ye mera ghar!! (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

tanu...thanks hun...

the episode was good in parts...the first scene was the scene of the day...ashu not losing his cool yet desperate that mallika understand they have no future or present together and he has been voicing the same to her for 12 years...he truly cares abt her as a friend...i liked the scene ...and mallika ka stubborness to make room in his heart come what may...this scene foreshadows the whole process of ashutosh falling in love with nidhi right under mallika's nose,and the reason that turns her into a jealous bitter woman and not a supporting friend...it is very difficult to maintain friendship with a person you love and then see fall for another girl ...even then do not feel like putting the fault at mallika's doorstep for holding a candle for ashutosh despite repeated rejections...

the whole house fiasco is finally here...what scared me was ashutosh ka reaction...even while talking to nidhi the way he said he hated those strangers had my hairs standing,,,,he is passionately and intenselt attached to this house and baba...and when the truth comes to the fore..he would be blinded in rage just like today and clouded in his thoughts as well...

but it is necessary for these wounds to be exposed if it has to heal...and hence the truth has to be out so that he moves on from it and sees life beyond it...

hoping to see nidhi back in hospital soon...

Armu4evayanks28

waizmapa

waizmapa

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
After seeing 2day's episode, 1 thing is 4 sure... The future episodes are gonna get super interesting as the story is heading towards its crux... N when the truth is revealed, ashu n nidhi budding love is surely gonna face a severe setback... Im really worried about this but at the same time im really happy 2 see the way ktlk is shaping up... Its definately living up 2 its expections... I really found today episode 2 be 1 of the best n wish to such great episode in the future as well

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28rabzonedge

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

tanu...thanks hun...

the episode was good in parts...the first scene was the scene of the day...ashu not losing his cool yet desperate that mallika understand they have no future or present together and he has been voicing the same to her for 12 years...he truly cares abt her as a friend...i liked the scene ...and mallika ka stubborness to make room in his heart come what may...this scene foreshadows the whole process of ashutosh falling in love with nidhi right under mallika's nose,and the reason that turns her into a jealous bitter woman and not a supporting friend...it is very difficult to maintain friendship with a person you love and then see fall for another girl ...even then do not feel like putting the fault at mallika's doorstep for holding a candle for ashutosh despite repeated rejections...

the whole house fiasco is finally here...what scared me was ashutosh ka reaction...even while talking to nidhi the way he said he hated those strangers had my hairs standing,,,,he is passionately and intenselt attached to this house and baba...and when the truth comes to the fore..he would be blinded in rage just like today and clouded in his thoughts as well...

but it is necessary for these wounds to be exposed if it has to heal...and hence the truth has to be out so that he moves on from it and sees life beyond it...

Awesome post.ClapClap...yeah I can imagine the way he would burn out of rage and totally snap at Nidhi...pushing her away...and I can imagine she would totally have a breakdown...CryCry passionate love turning into fiery hatred ...OuchCry

what will be interesting is how she calms him down...how he comes back to her...and realizes how much he hurt her...anyway...shall cross that bridge when we get to it... for now...can't wait to see them fall madly in love...Big smile

Cry

waizmapaArmu4evasun29

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

tanu...thanks hun...

the episode was good in parts...the first scene was the scene of the day...ashu not losing his cool yet desperate that mallika understand they have no future or present together and he has been voicing the same to her for 12 years...

Loved ur post SunMeera.. Clap  n indeed after watching the repeats i feel too that the starting 5 mins were the bestest.. lovely heart to heart... of Ashu-Mallu... . i loved how he said.. 'Maine tumhe kabhi dhoka nahi diya' Thumbs Up ... but Mallu is seriously bipolar... a minute ago she says.. 'I cant lose ur friendship for marriage' n then a minute later recollecting the rose moment she goes.. 'I wont step back but rather make my place in ur heart'.. whad da?? Confused

Agree on the healing bit tooo...but the impact was damn scary man Shocked he is gonna break the whole office when he knows that Wifey is the one who took (unknowingly) his happiness Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

waizmapapiyualkayanks28sun29

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

tanu...thanks hun...

the episode was good in parts...the first scene was the scene of the day...ashu not losing his cool yet desperate that mallika understand they have no future or present together and he has been voicing the same to her for 12 years...

Agree on the healing bit tooo...but the impact was damn scary man Shocked he is gonna break the whole office when he knows that Wifey is the one who took (unknowingly) his happiness Cry

i think his reaction has scared the daylights outta all ashNians...everyone is talking abt it... I wonder what things he'll say to her out of anger...sigh...he'lll hurt her so much...out of his own rage & heartbreak...he'll break her heart...Cry

wizardofozwaizmapaArmu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

i think his reaction has scared the daylights outta all ashNians...everyone is talking abt it... I wonder what things he'll say to her out of anger...sigh...he'lll hurt her so much...out of his own rage & heartbreak...he'll break her heart...Cry

its gonna be a million dollar worth scene... n being wifey he will be double angry coz .. a) he din want to go pyaar ki gali. .but she will lead him on eventually  b) once again one more rishta will break his heart Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
The ending was so funny I still can't stop laughing...ROFL...the way Chote Sarker was trying to escape Ashu's 'clutches...ROFL...Oh god got aching sides now...

Armu4evayanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.