Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by rabzonedge

Clap...yeah u r back with ur postt..Dancing...

yup it was a pheeka episode..bas dhaudna bhaagna...sities..n epi khatm with OMGGG...ashu's anger look...'how dare nebdy touched his baba's makaan??'Unhappy

nidhi was chirpy...i hated dose driver-chote sarkar scenes...they r a big tym bore..Sleepy...

no precap today..so dnt knw wat r they gonna show 2mrw..obvsly..mallika-ashu dinner date???Stern Smile

oh gosh i hope not!! i need my dose of AshNi...Ouch it's not fair...Mallu got to wipe her tears on his coat/chest...she basically got a hug from him...now she'll get dinner...what does ma Nidhi get? Cry

ohh now v knw..nidhi z gonna b bak to hospital..so lots of cute mmnts cmng upp Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ye tera ghar.. ye mera ghar!! (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by rabzonedge

Clap...yeah u r back with ur postt..Dancing...

yup it was a pheeka episode..bas dhaudna bhaagna...sities..n epi khatm with OMGGG...ashu's anger look...'how dare nebdy touched his baba's makaan??'Unhappy

nidhi was chirpy...i hated dose driver-chote sarkar scenes...they r a big tym bore..Sleepy...

no precap today..so dnt knw wat r they gonna show 2mrw..obvsly..mallika-ashu dinner date???Stern Smile

oh gosh i hope not!! i need my dose of AshNi...Ouch it's not fair...Mallu got to wipe her tears on his coat/chest...she basically got a hug from him...now she'll get dinner...what does ma Nidhi get? Cry

Ur Nidhi.. got a Chai Candlelight DATE...!! Wink ... so... now.. its Mallus time for a DINNER DATE.. n then maybe WIFEY will get a ALL NITE STAY OFFER Wink

...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
loved your analysis Tanu ...i liked the Ashutosh Mallika scene omg Ashu is so sure he can never fall in love ShockedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28rabzonedge

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

loved your analysis Tanu ...i liked the Ashutosh Mallika scene omg Ashu is so sure he can never fall in love ShockedEmbarrassed

Yep... that was awesome.. Embarrassed MB potrays pain so well Embarrassed

...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yep... that was awesome.. Embarrassed MB potrays pain so well Embarrassed
yes Ashu looked like he needed a BIG HUG in that sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Armu4evayanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

dunchya worry.. he is gonna get a tight jhappi from his HAWTT n SHEXY wifey... very soon Blushing

...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

dunchya worry.. he is gonna get a tight jhappi from his HAWTT n SHEXY wifey... very soon Blushing
awww looking fwd to it happening sooonnnEmbarrassedBlushing

Armu4evayanks28

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
great post tanu di
i was waiting for ur post as u were late(i know the reason)

Sho.. after two erm.. three back to back...Thrilling epis... guess the CVs.. needed to bring us back to reality and adapt to the 'DAILY SOAP' ka pace! LOL  Yesh .. m shorry .. folks... the epi waj thoda sa.. kheecha hua.. thoda sa.. pheeka!

agree with u
it was really pheeka
namak kam tha
namak kam tha
thoda thoda epi mein to
namak kam tha haan kam tha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.