Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

   

Ye tera ghar.. ye mera ghar!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

summikhan

Goldie

summikhan

Joined: 07 October 2009

Posts: 1810

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by summikhan

I'm confused?! Is Ashu's baba Nidhi's dadaji??

Yes... but Ashu has ONLY been raised by Baba...so no CONNECTION Wink


Thank You!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ye tera ghar.. ye mera ghar!! (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010

Posts: 19731

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansh08

Originally posted by summikhan

I'm confused?! Is Ashu's baba Nidhi's dadaji??

Yes he is. Ashu's Baba = Nidhi's Nana(Grandfather)
but Ashu and Nidhi not Brother and sister bec...  Baba's adopted him ... not real son...

so there will be major issues in up coming days... for sure...


 
  not so fast. Smile they'll fall in love before the house issues get bigSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

summikhan

Goldie

summikhan

Joined: 07 October 2009

Posts: 1810

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansh08

Originally posted by summikhan

I'm confused?! Is Ashu's baba Nidhi's dadaji??

Yes he is. Ashu's Baba = Nidhi's Nana(Grandfather)
but Ashu and Nidhi not Brother and sister bec...  Baba's adopted him ... not real son...

so there will be major issues in up coming days... for sure...

Thanks for clarification!! Actually if they were related... Ashu would be Nidz's uncle Confused
So just making sure!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Joined: 19 May 2011

Posts: 28986

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thx u Armu for this nice post
 
Today episode ending is scary the way Dr. Ashu burst out on seeing Chote Sarkar definitely demands thinking how will be Dr.  Ashu's reaction later on.  Dr. Ashu is very possessive about the house and the day Dr. Ashu finds out that Nidhi is the heir of the house it will be terrific for AshNi as Nidhi has already got a hint in yesterday epi how much he hates that girl.  This truth will bring AshNi relationship to an extreme edge but finally Nidhi's love will win over Dr. Ashu's hate.  Looking forward how CVs will set the stage for this track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evapiyualkayanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Joined: 26 November 2009

Posts: 84237

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by wizardofoz

Looks like Ashus outburst is an indication of how hard it will be for Nidhi to defend herself and win him back Cry. Lekin biwi toh apne patidev ko paakar hi chhodegi, by hook or crookWink. True to its premise, it will be a turbulent and passionate love story. Looking forward to more passionate AshNi scenes.



  im not looking forward to their rift...and i really wonder what Nidhi will do to get him back...& what Dr a will do to heal her wounds...which he will inevitably give her by pushing her far away...Cry they are opposites so the scenes will definitely be very passionate. Clap

Yep... Ashu is gonna love Nidhi... with full on Passion..  Blushing 
n sadly.. even.. HATE her... with equal vengeance Broken Heart 

I dunno how i will survive those epis..!! Ouch I dun even wanna think about them..!! The way Ashu reacted scared the living daylights out of me! Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkarabzonedge...RamonaG....yanks28

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Joined: 05 November 2009

Posts: 12219

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Clap...yeah u r back with ur postt..Dancing...

yup it was a pheeka episode..bas dhaudna bhaagna...sities..n epi khatm with OMGGG...ashu's anger look...'how dare nebdy touched his baba's makaan??'Unhappy

nidhi was chirpy...i hated dose driver-chote sarkar scenes...they r a big tym bore..Sleepy...

no precap today..so dnt knw wat r they gonna show 2mrw..obvsly..mallika-ashu dinner date???Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010

Posts: 19731

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by wizardofoz

Looks like Ashus outburst is an indication of how hard it will be for Nidhi to defend herself and win him back Cry. Lekin biwi toh apne patidev ko paakar hi chhodegi, by hook or crookWink. True to its premise, it will be a turbulent and passionate love story. Looking forward to more passionate AshNi scenes.



  im not looking forward to their rift...and i really wonder what Nidhi will do to get him back...& what Dr a will do to heal her wounds...which he will inevitably give her by pushing her far away...Cry they are opposites so the scenes will definitely be very passionate. Clap

Yep... Ashu is gonna love Nidhi... with full on Passion..  Blushing 
n sadly.. even.. HATE her... with equal vengeance Broken Heart 

I dunno how i will survive those epis..!! Ouch I dun even wanna think about them..!! The way Ashu reacted scared the living daylights out of me! Ouch


  same here...he was really scary...angry...furious...i dont know what he'll do to Nidhi...how she'll overcome it...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010

Posts: 19731

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

Clap...yeah u r back with ur postt..Dancing...

yup it was a pheeka episode..bas dhaudna bhaagna...sities..n epi khatm with OMGGG...ashu's anger look...'how dare nebdy touched his baba's makaan??'Unhappy

nidhi was chirpy...i hated dose driver-chote sarkar scenes...they r a big tym bore..Sleepy...

no precap today..so dnt knw wat r they gonna show 2mrw..obvsly..mallika-ashu dinner date???Stern Smile



 oh gosh i hope not!! i need my dose of AshNi...Ouch it's not fair...Mallu got to wipe her tears on his coat/chest...she basically got a hug from him...now she'll get dinner...what does ma Nidhi get? Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evarabzonedge

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.