Ye tera ghar.. ye mera ghar!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Ye tera ghar... ye mera ghar...Kisi ko dekhna ho gar
                                       To pehle aake mangle..AshNi ki nazar!!  πŸ˜

'Jab miya biwi .. ho razi...aur Anji-Ranga banjaye Kazi... 
                     to fir ... its time to...focus on 'GHAR' and lagao  'DIL' ki bazi!' πŸ˜‰

Sho.. after two erm.. three back to back...Thrilling epis... guess the CVs.. needed to bring us back to reality and adapt to the 'DAILY SOAP' ka pace! πŸ˜†  Yesh .. m shorry .. folks... the epi waj thoda sa.. kheecha hua.. thoda sa.. pheeka! 

Okies.. back to bijiness πŸ€“... afterall... NONSENSICAL post banana.. mera.. Janam sidhh adhikar hai..  haan!! Shooo... as we proceed... a despo.. vampo Mallu... tried to SNEAK in a quickie solution from Nidhi ke Saiyan ji... .but Mishter LOVE-struck Patidev.. fended her off n with ELAN! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thankfully.. Mishter.. 'Sweaty' Mansukhani.. did something worthwhile.. by reminding Nidhis baba about the 'Pushatini makaan' that has been bequeathed to Nidhi ...!! After all... agar Mansukhani yaad na dilata.. to.. Wifey... aapna HONE WALA SASURAL ...dekhne thode na jaati! πŸ˜‰

Waise.. idea aacha hai na?? Shadi ke pehle.. Pati ka ghar.. CHECK out kar lena to know.. what is required where... πŸ˜‰ as in. .know the CORNERs to play Hide n Seek with hubby! πŸ˜†  And as Nidhi decided to step foot ...in the ghar.. Patidev ke dil mein bhi baji GHANTI...yah fir jali pyaar ki mumbatti.. πŸ€£ n he too decided to go check on his.. 'Baba ka makaan'...!! Wah.. AshNi... kya tuning hai.. Wifey jahan.. Patidev bhi wahan!! But alas... 'Milan abhi aadha adhura hai' ...as hubby wifey missed each other.. by a whisker! (Bechara.. Chote Sarkar.. bina wajeh Patidev ki daat khayi usne) 

The ending was damn funny .. πŸ˜† but it also makes me WORRIED.. coz.. Ashu jus EXPLODED with vengegance ... on Chote sarkar for daring to step foot in the house... what will he do ... when he knows that his WIFEY ... is the very reason of his biggest anguish? πŸ˜•
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
I'm confused?! Is Ashu's baba Nidhi's dadaji??

Looks like Ashus outburst is an indication of how hard it will be for Nidhi to defend herself and win him back 😭. Lekin biwi toh apne patidev ko paakar hi chhodegi, by hook or crookπŸ˜‰. True to its premise, it will be a turbulent and passionate love story. Looking forward to more passionate AshNi scenes.

nice post Tanu... but the ending was very ominous :(((
Originally posted by summikhan

Yes... but Ashu has ONLY been raised by Baba...so no CONNECTION πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by summikhan

Yes he is. Ashu's Baba = Nidhi's Nana(Grandfather)
but Ashu and Nidhi not Brother and sister bec...  Baba's adopted him ... not real son...

so there will be major issues in up coming days... for sure...
Aww.. so nothing much happened today. Maybe Ashu would learn by notiicing Chotte Sarkar at her home. I liked that part when she climbs and enters the home. πŸ˜† 

They should scrap those Chotte Sarkar and Driver scenes. πŸ€” Even Ranga is getting bearable than them. πŸ₯± 

Mallika- Ashu convo was nice. πŸ˜Š So this will be a testing time for Ashu.. maybe we will see how he falls in love with Nidhi πŸ˜³ I liked that Nidhi isn't really caring that its love or any feeling. Its irrelevant to her at the moment. 
Originally posted by wizardofoz

Looks like Ashus outburst is an indication of how hard it will be for Nidhi to defend herself and win him back 😭. Lekin biwi toh apne patidev ko paakar hi chhodegi, by hook or crookπŸ˜‰. True to its premise, it will be a turbulent and passionate love story. Looking forward to more passionate AshNi scenes.

im not looking forward to their rift...and i really wonder what Nidhi will do to get him back...& what Dr a will do to heal her wounds...which he will inevitably give her by pushing her far away...😭 they are opposites so the scenes will definitely be very passionate. πŸ‘
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yes... but Ashu has ONLY been raised by Baba...so no CONNECTION πŸ˜‰

Thank You!!
Originally posted by Ansh08

Yes he is. Ashu's Baba = Nidhi's Nana(Grandfather)
but Ashu and Nidhi not Brother and sister bec...  Baba's adopted him ... not real son...

so there will be major issues in up coming days... for sure...

not so fast. 😊 they'll fall in love before the house issues get big😊