Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Absolutely apt song for khushi!Lovely Post!
Poor khushi dear, she is enduring so much! My heart really went out for her today!😭Sanaya was superb and Barun did great too to show the heartless,cold mask ASR was trying to put in front of khushi! πŸ˜³

Precap shows more "emotional atyachaar" from the perennial nagging pest, Buaji!😑

BTW your emoticons rock as usual!πŸ‘
aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post...I loved it
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Dits and Pooj,

apt song. 

I thought yesterday was the best episode of IPK but today it surpassed that too. There can never be any replacement of the Car Scene. In two words it was "Crude Truth". 

Arnav was so confused on seeing her reacting a 360 turn when he saw her sad with tears just a while ago. I loved the fact when Arnav finally thought his mind won over his heart, the downfall of his mind kicked in the moment he saw Khushi playing him straight at his face. I love Khushi's character portrayal. What a girl...way to go. How she acted to be happy and decided to be part of the celebration based on the destruction of her dreams. 

Then the final slap came in the form of Khushi's answer abt payal. I am glad she said the question abt payal is not important now. That irritated him to the core that she doesn't care about the payal and the fact that why Arnav kept it and didn't give her earlier but today. Also, even she doesn't care (read her happiness) about the wedding frustrated him more. 

The best is in this battle of heart v/s mind its the heart (Love) that had won on day 1 i.e; today...'coz Arnav left every imp discussion that was going back home and came in search of his princess in red and drop her home. 

I know he is in pain and may be he came to find some solace here and also some answers which he got but he is not understanding what he had given her as his reply by announcing his wedding. There is a big reason why he fell for her, only, amongst all the people. Why only Khushi? The day he finds that answer there's no turning back.   

P.S.:- Oh I forgot one thing. I loved the innuendo - "Kyun saale shaab , aap bhi humare gadhi mein sawar ho gaye naa"...hahaha..he'll know the meaning later on. Must say am waiting to see Shyam's reaction when he realizes that he unknowingly made plans to play with the beast's most valuable assets - Anjali and Khushi. Waiting for the day when Arnav sees his true colors. The forum will have it's Diwali again. 
Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post.loved to the core.
sugar_babe thumbnail
Lovely Post Adits! I love reading your posts everyday and the music that complements it :)
I can't wait for Arnav to react too, but the CV's need to torture us too as they are with their leads.. I bet he'll either find out by the end of tomorrow's episode, or it will be in the precap for next week... leaving us restless, anxious and mental... much like ASR himself hahaha!!
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it adits!! aur title to kya kahoon..awesome!
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=doodleberry]Dits and Pooj,

apt song. 

I thought yesterday was the best episode of IPK but today it surpassed that too. There can never be any replacement of the Car Scene. In two words it was "Crude Truth". 

Arnav was so confused on seeing her reacting a 360 turn when he saw her sad with tears just a while ago. I loved the fact when Arnav finally thought his mind won over his heart, the downfall of his mind kicked in the moment he saw Khushi playing him straight at his face. I love Khushi's character portrayal. What a girl...way to go. How she acted to be happy and decided to be part of the celebration based on the destruction of her dreams.

I love both the characters fr der hold while Khushi is ruled by her heart ,Arnav tries to keep d position of his mind ruling intact...

Then the final slap came in the form of Khushi's answer abt payal. I am glad she said the question abt payal is not important now. That irritated him to the core that she doesn't care about the payal and the fact that why Arnav kept it and didn't give her earlier but today. Also, even she doesn't care (read her happiness) about the wedding frustrated him more.

i too loved dt ...wateva happened b/n dem sum minutes before n d payal thing ws no more important as he hd made his relationship wid laa official..n taken it to a new level..

The best is in this battle of heart v/s mind its the heart (Love) that had won on day 1 i.e; today...'coz Arnav left every imp discussion that was going back home and came in search of his princess in red and drop her home. 

I know he is in pain and may be he came to find some solace here and also some answers which he got but he is not understanding what he had given her as his reply by announcing his wedding. There is a big reason why he fell for her, only, amongst all the people. Why only Khushi? The day he finds that answer there's no turning back.  

i lubjuuu doods...πŸ€—.u put it so well...

P.S.:- Oh I forgot one thing. I loved the innuendo - "Kyun saale shaab , aap bhi humare gadhi mein sawar ho gaye naa"...hahaha..he'll know the meaning later on. Must say am waiting to see Shyam's reaction when he realizes that he unknowingly made plans to play with the beast's most valuable assets - Anjali and Khushi. Waiting for the day when Arnav sees his true colors. The forum will have it's Diwali again. 

wat shyam says has two meanings...1 lk normally ek kunwara phir gaya maara types...2nd saale bhi jeejaji ki tarah kahin pe nugahe kahin pe nishana types...πŸ˜†

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prinky02

hated bua for emotional torture - "hello buaji.. stop ur bakwas and let khushi live her life - if u want to get married to shyam, by all means. but that doesn't mean that u should blame khushi for your brother's health!"

precap was just ugh!

exactly prinks...agar torture nahi hoga toh story aage kaise badhegi...πŸ˜†...i m likn it..⭐️
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

"Buaji and Shyaam ka endless drama.. Iss pain ko kyaa naam doon."

ROFL...πŸ˜†

My only worry is how much more does Khushi have to go through???😭

Give me a hammer...Buaji and Shyam saala kammena ko katham kar doongi!!!😑

ketki_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mishti... 🀣  ya that's how i was when i read ur take on the episode, superb yaar, i mean frustration, anger , sorrow all at the same time, tum dono ka ego hame le dubeyga and the take on buaji disprin wala superb yaar ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;πŸ‘