Arnav can do anything...for her, lets c how! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by cricketfan1

If the pain is self created its not worth any sympathy...Arnav was better y'day...today the way he kept prodding her about the Payal thingie, shows how much respect and thought he has for that poor girl...After making the announcement to marry someone else right in her face what does he expect her to say??

And the way he brushed off Lavanya is unforgivabele too...poor girl has yet again been insulted in front of his entire family...

He is playing with both the girls right now...Is he planning to marry one and keep the other as his mistress???🤢

i totally respect ur opinion as we are free to give one...n its about our hero ..not mine or urs but think abt it y la is tolerating this..he neva forced her to..neither did he give any important from the beginning..khushi he thinks he has a right over her..i do it...i always take my frustrations out on my hubby for no reason..issue bechare ko to reason hai...he doesn't know Wat to do with this new emotion called love
Superb post loved it!!👏

From today's episode its crystal clear that they both know very well they are madly in love with each other..but still their is somthing that is still coming in between...and i feel somhow the separation track will be kind of a huge building block for their love!😍😍 the current track will help them to get rid of all the obstacles that are separating them! ⭐️

On a side note, I loved the way u used the quote from Twilight "masochistic Lion is falling in love with the lamb"😉😍

Totally apt one for the current track!!⭐️

Edited by RiyaDutta - 12 years ago
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Superb post loved it!!👏

From today's episode its crystal clear that they both know very well they are madly in love with each other..but still their is somthing that is still coming in between...and i feel somhow the separation track will be kind of a huge building block for their love!😍😍 the current track will help them to get rid of all the obstacles that are separating them!⭐️

On a side note, I loved the way u used the quote from Twilight <font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">"masochistic Lion is falling in love with the lamb"😉</font>😍

Totally apt one for the current track!!⭐️

yeah this separation track will make him realised love which will make a strong foundation when the snake truth comes out
I noticed how angry Arnav got at the talk of his wedding and the way he couldn't take his mind off Khushi after she left. I loved the way Khushi handled things especially when Arnav expected she would still want answers to the questions she asked earlier. Arnav can't expect Khushi to still want those answers after he announced his engagement to someone else.
He is too damn crazy to think about anything when he is angry, as Khushi smile supressing her sorrow, he knew she has feeling for her! he sensed the slipping sand from his hand so wanted to take a grip on that!
When ASR asked if she wanted to know about the payal, KKG should have said that he did not answer when it mattered, and now when he wants to answer, it did not matter to her anymore... 👏 that would have showed him!

anyway, loved the part where she pretended to be happy for him (he was fuming mad for sure) and when she evaded his questions... she was treated badly, was very, very hurt by him, and after all that did he think that she would even talk to him again...I mean, to her, he is now La's fiancee... the poor girl is crushed...😭

And he's gonna go mad missing her...can't wait! serves him right! 😆

not 2 years pleaseee 😔, can't wake up at 4:00am 5 days a week, for that long just to watch them on my iphone (with eng subs) 

lastly, please get a hit man for sham...then buaji... 😉