Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

swamini bua ka mood aaj dekh ke it's clear she is going to have some negative shades in the future.

And I have a theory, dunno wht u guys think abt it.. but remember when beeji took a promise from manvi, to do anything she said..??Cry but she didn't tell her wht exactly, she said "wakt aane pe bataungi?" Cry damn, i think yeh promise aage jaa ke hum virman fans ke liyeee mushkil parne waala hai!Cry

swamini bua, it's clear doesn't like manvi.

my theory is, soon as she sees virman getting closer, or virat developing feelings for manvi, she's gonna object abt it to beeji.

beeji wudn't want manvi to go to the same house as jeevika, because manvi always messes things up, which means she wud think that manvi cud even ruin jeevika's marriage Cry

and beeeji's PROMISE that she took from manvi wud then be to marry someone else (someone else beeji chooses), and to stay away from virat!
Cry

i dunno yaar, yeh swamini plus beeji ka duo mujhe nahi pasand.. i didn;t like it when manvi made that promise. and i don't like the looks swamini gives manvi!Cry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

asphattack_007Jhinka_RoySarunArhi4Everameesha_14meLuvsParulxxXSejalXxxwadi..dollMillerrr88-PhoenixD-..Amina..The_May_Rose-Veena-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "theory on virman-swamini-beeji track" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scribbles

IF-Dazzler

scribbles

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD!
pleasseee don't say that!
you never know ke CVs ke kana kaha kaha hai! =(
=(.
i hope that never happens. 

ameesha_14

ameesha_14

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I agree with yew
that why i hate bswaminiAngry

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i agreee i too feel ki c is nt gonna play gud role in d future,..!

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

swamini bua ka mood aaj dekh ke it's clear she is going to have some negative shades in the future.

And I have a theory, dunno wht u guys think abt it.. but remember when beeji took a promise from manvi, to do anything she said..??Cry but she didn't tell her wht exactly, she said "wakt aane pe bataungi?" Cry damn, i think yeh promise aage jaa ke hum virman fans ke liyeee mushkil parne waala hai!Cry

swamini bua, it's clear doesn't like manvi.

my theory is, soon as she sees virman getting closer, or virat developing feelings for manvi, she's gonna object abt it to beeji.

beeji wudn't want manvi to go to the same house as jeevika, because manvi always messes things up, which means she wud think that manvi cud even ruin jeevika's marriage Cry

and beeeji's PROMISE that she took from manvi wud then be to marry someone else (someone else beeji chooses), and to stay away from virat!
Cry

i dunno yaar, yeh swamini plus beeji ka duo mujhe nahi pasand.. i didn;t like it when manvi made that promise. and i don't like the looks swamini gives manvi!Cry

Ittnaa kyunn roo rahee hai beahhh!???

Don't take unnecessary tension….

Swamini will do all that she can to keep Viren in her power.. but we already see Viren changing to that.. he respects her but remember he loves Jeev!

Secondly… Mannu is mahaaa smart.. she will fine loopholes to love.. and really if Manu and Virat fall in love.. you think they will let it go without a fight.. phhsstt.. dream on girl..

Btw.. hiya.. how have you been!? :D

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asphJhinka_Roylove.1-Deepali-xxXSejalXxxwadi..doll-PhoenixD-The_May_Rose

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Ermmm..!! precisely wat i was thinking!!.. i hope not though.. cuz i really want "Virman" to become one.. they are clearly made for one another!! bt i think wen jeevika finds out that about her sis's promise as well as her pyaar.. she will do her best to help her out!!..

And regardless of the vaada..!! am sure virman will end up married!! cuz the story will never stop focusing on jeevika and maanvii!!

btw.. that lady is sooo weird!! she acted like she was all khush that viren won and all of a sudden her background music changedLOL

beejiii..grrr dnt knw wat to say abt her!!... i have a feeling she loves jeevika more than maanviii.. and will not give a damn abt virman's feelings... she will end up emotionally blackmailing maanvii saying !! ur sis has done so much for u.. and now u r going to repay her by messing up her sasuralCry!!.

. bt nonetheless i have faith that virman will happenEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asphJhinka_RoyxxXSejalXxxwadi..doll-PhoenixD-

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
You are right Sid..but knowing Viraat..he will not allow Maanvi to get away from him..especially after he falls for her..he has already been cheated in love once he will not allow that again..and plus SBS said Maanvi was going to be a devrani soon..so even if Beeeji decides to get Maanvi married off he will definitely stop the wedding.ROFL..I mean I am sure he will drive F1 style to the mandap and stop the marriage..remember his entry scene..how he broke all the singnals.ROFL.waisa hi hogaROFL.and plus the sisters have to remain together forever..so they have to be in the same house..but for sure there will be alot of drama b4 that..but Virman in the end.LOL.ViRman FTW!

Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 03 November 2011 at 10:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhinka_Roy-Deepali-wadi..doll-PhoenixD-

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

^Sejal…. Do we know what is up with Virat.. his 'dhukh bharai khanai?"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-xxXSejalXxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.