Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Vivah track ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MariaX

MariaX

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Viren - jeevika scene was too cute today, but it was copy from vivah movie. I think CVs should have found some more creative and original. I just don't hope they go vivah way where jeevika burn herself etc etc. 
But overall a wonderful episode Smile

Edited by MariaX - 03 November 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi1990sarun33BhavyaRedysruthi_mPallavi_roxMillerrr88a2zahid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vivah track ?" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i hope not Confused but it seems like its mix w/ vivah & hum aapke hai kaun too 

scent_flower

Goldie

scent_flower

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
yeah,but copying scenes doesn't look good ,they are cute though but you have already seen those beautiful expressions and feelings with other actors so it doesn't feel specialConfused. I feel the cv's should be more original.

Edited by scent_flower - 03 November 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHC

tulip21

IF-Dazzler

tulip21

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
yes i think the CV can think of some thing so unique so that it will be good to watch... but i loved the scene... touchwood... yeh shaadi achi salamatse hogi...

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
yea i didnt like the drama bidaai following vivah steps too but both had their different ways of showing it
i wont certainly dont want this show following that blockbuster movie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.