Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

A JeeVilicious episode once again (touchwood LOLEmbarrassed)

So, Jeevika did prove to be lucky for Viren! Swamini had 3 J's, while Viren had 2 Q's. As soon as Jeevika turned the cards, nd showed that she had chosen 3 Q's, Viren moved forwards to hug her but then stopped as his chacha warned him ke "beta ab tak teri shaadi hui nahin hai" LOL But a hug at that time would have been a cherry on the top Heart

Viren showed his room to Jeevika, where he had a picture frame of Jeevika's family (awww.. why on earth does he have to be THIS good!? Stern Smile) .. Jeevika gets teary eyed seeing that frame. She then wipes off her tears nd asks Viren about what he was thinking .. to which Viren asks her something about her as its not necessary for them to always talk about Viren Embarrassed

Viren then says that he isnt sure whether all the guys deserve us girls who leave their homes for them. To which Jeevika says that she isnt sure about every guy, but he surely deserves this sacrifice (awww <3) Day Dreaming Viren's chachi calls them as its Jeevika's time to go. Viren tells her that this wait of 2 weeks will bring them closer only. Jeevika turns to go, but he holds her dupatta *BG song being played :D* nd moves closer to her from behind. Someone calls for them again to which he lets go of the dupatta, nd tells Jeevika not to say 'main chalti hoon', but to say 'main laut ke aati hoon iss ghar mein' ... I mean WHERE? Where on earth do such guys exist!?!?! Stern Smile Viren is just making me more choosy nd selective in case of men/guys now LOLDay Dreaming

Lastly, Viren tries his best to delay their departure by making every possible bahaana he can think of at that time LOL Oh nd yes, it was AMAZINGLY adorable when Viren asks his chachu ke 'ghar tak chhorne ki koi rasm nahin hai kya?' ROFL Day Dreaming Nd that bye-waving scene at the end was just beyond ADORABLE Heart Viren kept waving bye to the car while it had disappeared, nd the whole family was staring at Viren in a joking way as to he should stop waving now TongueROFL

A JeeVilicious episode once again. Nd OMG, im just sooo happy seeing such an amazing episode! Aah, JeeVi are love Heart

Edited by -Hoor- - 03 November 2011 at 9:33am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Only4Dilishsruthi_msoniya_lovesu-ishi-blueberries.gina24ToraLove_FamilyMillerrr88anjubaladesigirl_18-BreezyGirl-a2zahidpatakhaguddiSilentsoul..Amina..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeevika is lucky for Viren :D <3" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ishi-

-ishi-

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Hai what a lovely episode, cant wait to watch, thanks dear :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hoor-

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
IS it such a good epiosde...I am dying to see...anylink

-Hoor-

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

.. Hope that helps :)

Edited by -Hoor- - 03 November 2011 at 10:04am

Silentsoul

shaffa

Goldie

shaffa

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateSmile

-Hoor-

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hoor-

Originally posted by kuls11

Hey, you can watch it here:
http://www.desi**fo***.net/forum/ek-hazaaron-mein-meri-behna-hain/176590-ek-hazaaron-mein-meri-behna-hain-episode-25-3rd-november-2011-video-watch-online.html

Complete it as 'desi**fo***.net' .. Hope that helps :)

Thanks you but link not working I suppose

lov_in_d_air

lov_in_d_air

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
it was a beautiful episode..it had a mixture of happiness, mischief, love n luck...Wink Heart it was a proper rashri film episode... though it was copied frm a scene frm vivah movie..viren n jeevika really potrayed it beautifully..Clap viren ws really cute throughout d episode...is viren d new prem of tele industry..??? Blushing

the part whr virat says sorry to manvi is also adorable especially d second tym wen he holds his ears n say sorry while manvi is leavin..!Tongue LOL Wink

lukin forward to more such awesome episodes!!Star

-Hoor-

soniya_lovesu

soniya_lovesu

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hoor-

A JeeVilicious episode once again (touchwood LOLEmbarrassed)

So, Jeevika did prove to be lucky for Viren! Swamini had 3 J's, while Viren had 2 Q's. As soon as Jeevika turned the cards, nd showed that she had chosen 3 Q's, Viren moved forwards to hug her but then stopped as his chacha warned him ke "beta ab tak teri shaadi hui nahin hai" LOL But a hug at that time would have been a cherry on the top Heart

Viren showed his room to Jeevika, where he had a picture frame of Jeevika's family (awww.. why on earth does he have to be THIS good!? Stern Smile) .. Jeevika gets teary eyed seeing that frame. She then wipes off her tears nd asks Viren about what he was thinking .. to which Viren asks her something about her as its not necessary for them to always talk about Viren Embarrassed

Viren then says that he isnt sure whether all the guys deserve us girls who leave their homes for them. To which Jeevika says that she isnt sure about every guy, but he surely deserves this sacrifice (awww <3) Day Dreaming Viren's chachi calls them as its Jeevika's time to go. Viren tells her that this wait of 2 weeks will bring them closer only. Jeevika turns to go, but he holds her dupatta *BG song being played :D* nd moves closer to her from behind. Someone calls for them again to which he lets go of the dupatta, nd tells Jeevika not to say 'main chalti hoon', but to say 'main laut ke aati hoon iss ghar mein' ... I mean WHERE? Where on earth do such guys exist!?!?! Stern Smile Viren is just making me more choosy nd selective in case of men/guys now LOLDay Dreaming

Lastly, Viren tries his best to delay their departure by making every possible bahaana he can think of at that time LOL Oh nd yes, it was AMAZINGLY adorable when Viren asks his chachu ke 'ghar tak chhorne ki koi rasm nahin hai kya?' ROFL Day Dreaming Nd that bye-waving scene at the end was just beyond ADORABLE Heart Viren kept waving bye to the car while it had disappeared, nd the whole family was staring at Viren in a joking way as to he should stop waving now TongueROFL

A JeeVilicious episode once again. Nd OMG, im just sooo happy seeing such an amazing episode! Aah, JeeVi are love Heart

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was it a total xerox copy of vivah?ShockedShocked cant wait to see itSmile... havent seen it yet cause i'm stuck in shopping mall with my so called ousins gf...Angry

aww!!!! they must be looking soo cute in this episode...Day Dreaming trying to imagine shahid's expressions on karan...and OMG...he looks so adorable in my imagination...cant wait...Big smile
thanks fr the update..Smile

-Hoor-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.