Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

on location VDO-parichay!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
yo...why so far there is no on location VDO of parichayCry...today on the IF there were two on location VDOs  dharanpatni and pratigya...yaar that is very bad...i am so up set...don't we parichay fans deserve to see the sets of parichay behind the camera?...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-asena-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "on location VDO-parichay!" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you shumi. We also want to see our Sammy and Keerti on locations. We want to see them interacting in real life and having fun. Not fair at all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

angel001

angel001

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Just like other serials we wanna see sameer n keerti on location of parichay ,,they both rock !!

-sahasra-

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I think what we all need to do is we need to send mails to tellybuzz and shld demand that we wanna see on location of Parichay and we also need to write to SBS or SBB on their facebook pages that we wanna see Parichay segments 

lets start it just now 

TB e-mail

[email protected]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--sahasra--MariaMars-

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

I think what we all need to do is we need to send mails to tellybuzz and shld demand that we wanna see on location of Parichay and we also need to write to SBS or SBB on their facebook pages that we wanna see Parichay segments 

lets start it just now 

TB e-mail

[email protected]

thanks for the email ID dear...let us start emailing...Big smile

asena

IF-Rockerz

asena

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
and there are no segments shown in sbs/sbb/u me tv either Angry the show gets over 2 in trps and even though its doing so well still not segments on the show...other shows don't even manage to gather good trps and still they're shown so much

-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
arey shumi ye thread heading dekhke mein toh gubbare Party balloon emoticonjaise hogayi hu,andar aake dekhi toh Image

thanks minnie,will mail them.i mailed n posted on SBB/SBS FB walls but no use.Ouch

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

arey shumi ye thread heading dekhke mein toh gubbare Party balloon emoticonjaise hogayi hu,andar aake dekhi toh Image

thanks minnie,will mail them.i mailed n posted on SBB/SBS FB walls but no use.Ouch
I too thought that shumi is informing us of a new on location video or something, but was disappointed to see that was not the case.  shumi likes teasing usLOL

-sahasra-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.