Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yanku i missed the epi.. watching online now... !! 

But yes.. Ashus.. outburst.. scared the  hell out of me... dunno what will he do with Nidhi once he knows the truth Cry

eggjctly...Cry..hey where iz ur post on epCryi..plzz post..w8ng for it...Smile

i have not watched.. i jus reached.. Ouch

will make but will take a lil time... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedgeyanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "funny ending (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yanks28

But yes.. Ashus.. outburst.. scared the  hell out of me... dunno what will he do with Nidhi once he knows the truth Cry

hi Tanu...missed uSmile yeah the entire epi left me with mixed feelings...it gave a lot of hints...as to AshNi's future...for ex...they'll live in that house after marriage I think...Embarrassed but I think Dr. A will snap and lose his control when he finds out another "rishta" has "betrayed" him and Nidhi is the owner...CryCryCry

yupp...poor gal...Cry..c ll hv to bear so much to get his love..he z so much engrosd in his tanhayii...Cry...n 1ce d trust has developed...it ll b shattrd after knwng d truth dat c z d owner...Cry...GOSH...nidhi has got lots of kanta on d love road ahead...

i know...Gosh...I'm not looking forward to seeing how hurt AshNi will be ..Cry..how badly he'll push Nidhi away once he knows...and he'll go back into his shell...how'll she bring him out??? Cry but Nidhi has made a conscious decision to pursue this love...so she'll have to deal with d pains...she wants him & she'll have to deal with his issues...sigh...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedge

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

eggjctly...Cry..hey where iz ur post on epCryi..plzz post..w8ng for it...Smile

i have not watched.. i jus reached.. Ouch

will make but will take a lil time... Smile

okies dear...i hav got this habit of reading ur posts juzz after d epis...

n i was terribly missingg itt...LOL

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

hi Tanu...missed uSmile yeah the entire epi left me with mixed feelings...it gave a lot of hints...as to AshNi's future...for ex...they'll live in that house after marriage I think...Embarrassed but I think Dr. A will snap and lose his control when he finds out another "rishta" has "betrayed" him and Nidhi is the owner...CryCryCry

yupp...poor gal...Cry..c ll hv to bear so much to get his love..he z so much engrosd in his tanhayii...Cry...n 1ce d trust has developed...it ll b shattrd after knwng d truth dat c z d owner...Cry...GOSH...nidhi has got lots of kanta on d love road ahead...

i know...Gosh...I'm not looking forward to seeing how hurt AshNi will be ..Cry..how badly he'll push Nidhi away once he knows...and he'll go back into his shell...how'll she bring him out??? Cry but Nidhi has made a conscious decision to pursue this love...so she'll have to deal with d pains...she wants him & she'll have to deal with his issues...sigh...Cry

tht z gonna very tough...ashu ll hurt her knwigly...Cry...she ll have to put down d hatred curtain from ashu's eyes...hope..that part z handle with mature scenes by cv...

yanks28

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

miussed today's epi :(

waiting for d written updates...

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

tht z gonna very tough...ashu ll hurt her knwigly...Cry...she ll have to put down d hatred curtain from ashu's eyes...hope..that part z handle with mature scenes by cv...

oh gosh...Broken HeartBroken HeartCry
Cry

...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
yes nidhi is going to have a tough time handling him she will need all her courage n strength Ouch

yanks28

wizardofoz

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.