rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How was the ending of 2day's episode?isn't so funny?remembering it brings a laughter in me.but wts going to happen 2morrow?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
ya it was a funny scene...even in DK this particular scene is funny...because the character who's Nidhi's Dadi Bua here...in DK she is with them when they go to see this house and when Zoya & Anji run away...she keeps lagging behind ...it was hilarious...but today seeing Dr A so angry made me wonder how he;ll react and treat Nidhi when the cat is out of the bag that shes the owner :((((
Armu4eva thumbnail
Yanku i missed the epi.. watching online now... !! 

But yes.. Ashus.. outburst.. scared the  hell out of me... dunno what will he do with Nidhi once he knows the truth ðŸ˜­
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i didn't found it out a funny one
it was like normal but i loved the scene
it was amazingly done like nidz and anji running and ashu in the balcony
maybe he will see those girls but not their face
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

But yes.. Ashus.. outburst.. scared the  hell out of me... dunno what will he do with Nidhi once he knows the truth ðŸ˜­

hi Tanu...missed u😊 yeah the entire epi left me with mixed feelings...it gave a lot of hints...as to AshNi's future...for ex...they'll live in that house after marriage I think...😳 but I think Dr. A will snap and lose his control when he finds out another "rishta" has "betrayed" him and Nidhi is the owner...😭😭😭
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

eggjctly...😭..hey where iz ur post on ep😭i..plzz post..w8ng for it...😊

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: yanks28

hi Tanu...missed u😊 yeah the entire epi left me with mixed feelings...it gave a lot of hints...as to AshNi's future...for ex...they'll live in that house after marriage I think...😳 but I think Dr. A will snap and lose his control when he finds out another "rishta" has "betrayed" him and Nidhi is the owner...😭😭😭

yupp...poor gal...😭..c ll hv to bear so much to get his love..he z so much engrosd in his tanhayii...😭...n 1ce d trust has developed...it ll b shattrd after knwng d truth dat c z d owner...😭...GOSH...nidhi has got lots of kanta on d love road ahead...

Kavya.S thumbnail
yeah it was very funny...very nice episode
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

eggjctly...😭..hey where iz ur post on ep😭i..plzz post..w8ng for it...😊

i have not watched.. i jus reached.. 

will make but will take a lil time... ðŸ˜Š
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

yupp...poor gal...😭..c ll hv to bear so much to get his love..he z so much engrosd in his tanhayii...😭...n 1ce d trust has developed...it ll b shattrd after knwng d truth dat c z d owner...😭...GOSH...nidhi has got lots of kanta on d love road ahead...

i know...Gosh...I'm not looking forward to seeing how hurt AshNi will be ..😭..how badly he'll push Nidhi away once he knows...and he'll go back into his shell...how'll she bring him out??? 😭 but Nidhi has made a conscious decision to pursue this love...so she'll have to deal with d pains...she wants him & she'll have to deal with his issues...sigh...😭