Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
How was the ending of 2day's episode?isn't so funny?remembering it brings a laughter in me.but wts going to happen 2morrow?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RenitajustpratiKavya.Sshaz2009rabzonedgeyanks28Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "funny ending" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
ya it was a funny scene...even in DK this particular scene is funny...because the character who's Nidhi's Dadi Bua here...in DK she is with them when they go to see this house and when Zoya & Anji run away...she keeps lagging behind ...it was hilarious...but today seeing Dr A so angry made me wonder how he;ll react and treat Nidhi when the cat is out of the bag that shes the owner :((((

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

waizmapaArmu4evarabzonedge

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Yanku i missed the epi.. watching online now... !! 

But yes.. Ashus.. outburst.. scared the  hell out of me... dunno what will he do with Nidhi once he knows the truth Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
well i didn't found it out a funny one
it was like normal but i loved the scene
it was amazingly done like nidz and anji running and ashu in the balcony
maybe he will see those girls but not their face

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

But yes.. Ashus.. outburst.. scared the  hell out of me... dunno what will he do with Nidhi once he knows the truth Cry

hi Tanu...missed uSmile yeah the entire epi left me with mixed feelings...it gave a lot of hints...as to AshNi's future...for ex...they'll live in that house after marriage I think...Embarrassed but I think Dr. A will snap and lose his control when he finds out another "rishta" has "betrayed" him and Nidhi is the owner...CryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evarabzonedge

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

eggjctly...Cry..hey where iz ur post on epCryi..plzz post..w8ng for it...Smile

Armu4eva

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

hi Tanu...missed uSmile yeah the entire epi left me with mixed feelings...it gave a lot of hints...as to AshNi's future...for ex...they'll live in that house after marriage I think...Embarrassed but I think Dr. A will snap and lose his control when he finds out another "rishta" has "betrayed" him and Nidhi is the owner...CryCryCry

yupp...poor gal...Cry..c ll hv to bear so much to get his love..he z so much engrosd in his tanhayii...Cry...n 1ce d trust has developed...it ll b shattrd after knwng d truth dat c z d owner...Cry...GOSH...nidhi has got lots of kanta on d love road ahead...

yanks28

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
yeah it was very funny...very nice episode

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.