Frequent Posters

KaranKundra4Eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Please add me to your PM list! :)
veds_6791 thumbnail
Thanks Guys...

i am not sure if i would be able to write up to the mark, but i'll try... i'll update the 1st Chapter by evening...

I would also like to thank Amna Di for supporting me... Thanks Di...
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
never mind about writing upto the mark etc. etc vedika

i am happy u have taken up the task

let me tooo thank amna for it

amna - thank u dear -

and vedika, i will wait for ur update
Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago
veds_6791 thumbnail
~|| Chapter 1 ||~

"OH MY GOD"
said Neev glancing at the clock which showed 7:00 a.m., and went to the study where his father was doing his work. "Dad I'm going to the Airport" said Neev. Rudra looked up to his son and nodded lightly with a bright smile on his face. Neev then rushed to the hallway and was about to move out of the door but stop as he heard "Where are you going?" said Kumud staring at her son. "I'm going to the Airport." Answered Neev and stood there as he knew there was more to come. "Why are YOU going to the Airport. You are not going to go. I have-" Kumud was shouting but was cut off in between by Neev "Stop it Mom" he snapped "I am not in a mood to hear the same old stuff again" he turned towards the door and while moving out, said bye to Kumud who was very angry because of her son's behavior. Rudra heard the whole conversation and felt sad for the biggest mistake he's done in his life.

Rudra Prataap Singhania is a top most business tycoon of Chandigarh. He's the owner of Singhania Textiles, people respect him a lot he got everything that a person desires about. Fame, Money, Big House or rather say a Mansion but is sad about one thing, marrying Kumud Rai. Kumud is Rudra's second wife, his first wife, Savita died of a heart failure leaving her husband and 3 year old son behind. Rudra was heartbroken. He did not speak to anyone; he did not even look at his son who had lost his mother at such a small age. He had stopped going to the office. After 2 months of Savita's demise Rudra realized that what he's doing is wrong, ignoring his son and work. That's when he had noticed Kumud playing with his son. Kumud was his assistant from quite a long time but she had only one thing in her mind that is money. When she heard about Savita's death her evil mind started working on evil plans that's when she had decided that she'll marry Rudra and the only source is, his son. She had started taking care of his son, stated looking after his house and also his office. She had started taking decisions during Rudra's absence. Kumud was sure that she'll make Rudra Prataap Singhania to fall for her and it happened after six months of Savita's demise; Rudra told Kumud that he has decided to marry her. He'd seen Kumud showering love on his son and had thought that she can fill the place of his wife and as mother of his son, but only if he'd known that this decision of his was so wrong he would have not made it.

After few months of Rudra's and Kumud's marriage on one night Kumud made an evil plan. Kumud made Rudra drink so much that Rudra was not in his senses and Kumud took advantage of it and they spend the night making love. After few months Kumud and Rudra got to know that Kumud is expecting. But he didn't know that this will take his son away from him. Kumud sent his son to hostel for studies; she started behaving rudely with him. She used to send him away by one or the other way. And one day Rudra got to know her real colors. He'd over heard Kumud's conversation on the phone and got to know that the love she was showing all these years was all fake, just for getting his money. He had realized his mistake but it was too late. He had decided that he'll give a divorce to Kumud but Kumud was way too smart she did not let Rudra give her a divorce she black mailed him by all sort of ways. Rudra was not scared of Kumud's blackmailing but he was helpless he could not do anything because of his son. He wanted his son to be safe.

Rudra reached the study remembering his past and continued with his work.

~*~

His plane landed on the Chandigarh Airport. He came out of the plane and glanced at the familiar surroundings. He had come back almost after 7 years. He was happy that he is back to his home. He then walked to the baggage counter to collect his luggage. He took his luggage and kept it on the trolley and moved towards the exit.

While coming out he noticed Neev looking here and there. He smiled looking at him as he knew why Neev was looking here and there. Neev was searching for him that's when Neev's eyes met the Big Brown eyes he was searching for. Neev moved forward and hugged him tight and he hugged him back.

"I missed you bro" said Neev still hugging him. "I missed you too" he said breaking the hug to look and Neev and continued "And look at you, you have grown big , Neev Singhania. And handsome too, I'm sure girls will be growing crazy looking at your handsome face."

"Yes, I have grown big and handsome too, but not more than you." Neev said looking at his brother from head to toe who was wearing while shirt and dark blue jeans, and added "Look at you bro, I wonder how girls breathe looking at this handsome hunk standing in front of me. Mr. Arjun Singhania" yes he's Arjun Singhania. He's got everything that a girl wants in her 'Prince Charming.' He's handsome, he's got charm, and his smile... his one smile can kill any girl. Girls become crazy just by the sight of him and just want one thing that is to be in Arjun Singhania arms. And besides all these, he's a very kind hearted person.

Arjun and Neev then moved towards the parking lot while talking to each other. The kept the luggage in the trunk and headed towards their home.

Arjun and Neev reached home and as Arjun had assumed no one was there to welcome him. Their butler came and took the luggage from their hands. "Where is Dad?" Arjun asked the butler. "Sir is in the study" replied the butler. Arjun and Neev headed towards the study.

Arjun opened the door of the study and looked at his father resting on the rocking chair with closed eyes. Arjun could see the sadness on his father's face, his heart pierced looking at the sight in front of him and his eyes became watery. "Dad" came out of Arjun's mouth in a slow whisper. Rudra opened his eyes; he then looked at the door and smiled looking at his son as his eyes became watery too. They moved towards each other. Arjun took his father's blessings and then hugged his father tight, not wanting him to leave as the tears flowed from both their eyes which they were holding.

Neev was standing at the door looking at them as a lone tear came out of his eyes. He moved out of the study leaving Rudra and Arjun to themselves. He knew they need this. Neev was a very kind hearted person unlike his Mom; he did not know how evil his Mom is. Rudra never let Neev know about this.

Kumud noticed the father-son hugging and her son moving out to give them privacy. Her son, who spoke to her, 'his mother' rudely to get Arjun back from the Airport. 'How did he speak to me like?' now she was fuming with anger because of the whole scenario.

"How are you dad?" Arjun asked still hugging his dad. Rudra broke the hug, "Perfectly fine" answered Rudra with a struggling smile which did not go unnoticed by Arjun.

Arjun is Rudra's and Savita's son. He had started noticing the change in Kumud's behavior after Neev was born and would wonder what's wrong with his mother? That's when he was sent to the hostel for his further studies. He was feeling very sad to stay away from his family, moreover his little brother. Arjun could not understand that why Kumud changed so much but later when he grew up and got to know that Kumud is his step-mother he understood why she was behaving like this, the mere fact, that she was his step-mother; and he also got to know that Kumud is doing this for his father's business but he never told this to his father that he knows everything about his mother. To make everything easy he moved to Mumbai after his high school to study further and start his own business. Rudra always felt sad about this he wanted Arjun to stay with him, but Arjun comforted Rudra by saying that he wants to make his name by his own. Neev would question him that why he has to go? He would tell Arjun that he is not allowing him to go anywhere. He wanted to spend time with his elder brother. All these years he was away from his brother, he didn't want that to happen now. Like Rudra even Arjun did not wanted Neev to learn the truth about their mother. Arjun explained him that he has to go, he cannot stay here. Neev would question 'why' and Arjun would simply say the same thing which he said to his father.

"How are you Arjun?" then asked Rudra. To make the atmosphere light Arjun sighed and answered "Oh Dad, you know it's so difficult to stay calmly with such a handsome face, it's so difficult to handle the girls" giving a cheeky smile "but I'm all good" he concluded. The father-son then continued with their conversation for a long time. They spoke about everything, anything. They did not want each other to move from their sight after spending all these years away from each other.

Edited by veds_6791 - 12 years ago
veds_6791 thumbnail
Here is Chapter 1... I Hope you guys like it...
Please Comment...
Criticism and Ideas Welcomed...

THANK YOU!!
Edited by veds_6791 - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
resd

i feel so bad for arjun!!
harsh reality is that this kind'a stuff happens!

waiting for arohi's part!
Edited by -vrshn- - 12 years ago
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Aweee poor baby Arjun But I am sure he has lot of happiness in his life when our Arohi will come btw Neev is so cute and his name too The last sentence which Arjun spoke to his dad is super duper cool.. Great work dear continue soon and P.M. me without fail...Edited by Karnika007 - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh great start vedika

pity arjun - he must be longing for luv
now its time to introduce aru vedika

pls continue
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Errr I hate Kumud What a B***H! 😑 
Poor Arjun went through so much from such a young age πŸ˜’ 
I already like Neev heheheh He so sweet!
RPS seems nice... and friendly! 😭 Their conversation after ages brought a lil tear to my eyes as well... 😊 bless the father and son!
"..and his smile… his one smile can kill any girl." > 😳 and all I can think of is how true that is hahaha!!!!

"How are you Arjun?" then asked Rudra. To make the atmosphere light Arjun sighed and answered "Oh Dad, you know it's so difficult to stay calmly with such a handsome face, it's so difficult to handle the girls" giving a cheeky smile "but I'm all good" he concluded. "> this made me laugh... hehehe! So sweet... it really must be difficult hahah! πŸ˜‰

As you can tell I loved the update... awesome start! Cant wait to read more!!!! Update soon hehehe!
Thanks
kitanithuy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u already introduced Arjun's family . Waiting for Arohi.

nice update.