Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VIRIKA FF# Human Ties updt2 pg3 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Prernarbofan

IF-Dazzler

Prernarbofan

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Although its a virika FF but they r incomplete without their sibs so added them ! just for the title too !

Update 2 

He just walked down the stairs as if he had lost somebody. It was alright for him to hear things from his family but now the person he respected the most . He too is about to do the same . He just wished that the problem was left and allowed to heal on its own.

"Hey virat "

"Hey bro . .what happened why are you so down ?"

"No . Its nothing   . "

" Now . I know you well bro . what did dadaji say?"

How could he tell virat  what the family wanted . They could not undersand that he needed time to settel .They justr thught it was a small thing . offcourse if anyone wold hear the story he would think that its just a small thing  but he knew what a great setback was it for virat .

" Bhai ! now will you say something

" virat . I said its nothing and why will dadaji say anything to me . Its just work "

" well who told you to take up a case just after coming from London . you coould have rested a bit  but now its your mistake "

" well virat I couldn't have sat idle like ."

He stopped . what was he going to say . It would hurt virat a lot . He just kept quiet .

"Well. I mean that dadaji told me and I did that "

" When will you stop following dadaji bro . dadaji and swaminni bua they just have take up your life . Dadaji with work and bua is just after your marriage . I mean an ARRANGED 

marriage . ugh . Atleast you must do a love marriage ! "

" you just shut up ok . Marriage . I have not thought about it "

" say this to bua one day and then I will know "   

"virat please stop it . bua knows what is good for me OK . so you don't interfare "

he feels bad his brother telling him not to interfere                                                                                                                                                                                   'me! I mean I am your brother not your neighbor  ."

Virat walks out from the room . He feels bad . ya he knew his brother didn't like someone talking about his marriage cause he didn't wanted to marry but the family they are always after him . what had viren done . just because he is 24 that doesn't mean he has to get marry there is no such rule .

"Di where will we stay in chandigarh"

" with chacha ji offcourse who else

. Now pack your clothes we have to catch the train tonight and mind it we have to share one bunck cause only one seat had been reserved !"

" di even if you had reserved two bunks I would have never slept alone"

They both look at each other with wet eyes. Jeevika wished this moment stayed forever . She wished to stay with ther sister forever but deep in her heart she knew this could not happen. There are laws and the law of the society will never let it happen and even if it happens they wil kill her and her family by their talks .

" di why are you going there"

" for some paper work chachaji left here so I have to return it to their lawyer. You know the case he is fighting for his land"

" ya I hope it is solved "

" well he says that the lawyer who is working on it has come from London and has never failed in few o his trials in London "

"wow ! well whats his name "

" mmm . Chachaji told me ...its viren viren vadhera"

" Vadhera family ! wow it is the most respected family there right"

" we have nothing to do with that we just have to  go and give the papers"

" but couldn't chachu come "

" ya and leave chachi and dabbu there right !"

" that's also a problem . chichi ! if she is alone I don't know what will happen ."

" MAANVI ! she is not well and dabbu has his exams . "

" ok fine don't eat me up !"

At the station

"maanvi bye take care of yourself and don't create problems and stay at home when jeevika goes to give the papers"

" ok beeji ! like I always create problems"

they all share a hearty laugh. The two girls touch beeji's and hug her. For the first time they were travelling on their own and it seemed fun.

" go now otherwise you will miss your train"

They share their last goodbyes and get into their compartment

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

amee1puneetksingh9Arroshashabana20Love_Familysurbhi1994luvzindagibatgirl67sajanfan004jenna_paasma1pinky.paddajia123sagarshine123tara_211--Iqra---vish94-maneeshaF..tanya..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIRIKA FF# Human Ties updt2 pg3 (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prernarbofan

IF-Dazzler

Prernarbofan

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
                                                                     Big smile  PM listBig smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

amee1shrutiavmpuneetksingh9jenna_pshabana20--Iqra--sumayyah1..tanya..

--Suhani--

Goldie

--Suhani--

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
nice...

batgirl67

Goldie

batgirl67

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
you should add me to your pm list!!Wink

..tanya..

IF-Stunnerz

..tanya..

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
awesome part
waiting for virika first meeting
continue soon...

amee1

Groupbie

amee1

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
please add me to the PM list 
i would love to read more
update soon

shahriddhi

Groupbie

shahriddhi

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
hey please continue and add me to ur pm list 

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
very nicely written please add me to your pm list

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.