Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Guys What U Think In Future Raveena will marry To Rohit..And Then richa will try to get back Kunal..She can balckmail Kunal Bcz of his sis...

What u think Raveena And Rohit will marry or NOt????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96shumi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IN FUTURE.." in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Guys What U Think In Future Raveena will marry To Rohit..And Then richa will try to get back Kunal..She can balckmail Kunal Bcz of his sis...

i don't know how the story is going to unfold...but if raveena marry rohit who has grey shades in him the serial can be more spicy with kunal-richa takkar...kunal-siddhi love , rohit-raveena hate and love , chopra family facing problems cuz of both the takral kids...etc...if raveena marries vikram...there ends the storySmile

muskaan96neeme

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
You guys are right, If Ravs marries Rohit, there will be more spice in the show; however, I have a feeling that she will end up with Vikram. If not Ravs then Vikram has nobody else to be paired with.

My prediction, Ravs married Vikram, but Rohit always creating problems for them.

muskaan96shumi.

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

i don't know how the story is going to unfold...but if raveena marry rohit who has grey shades in him the serial can be more spicy with kunal-richa takkar...kunal-siddhi love , rohit-raveena hate and love , chopra family facing problems cuz of both the takral kids...etc...if raveena marries vikram...there ends the storySmile
Yes i m feeling the same..If creators want to add some spice in the story so Rohit and Raveena marrige is necessary..Dont why i feel That Raveena will marry to Rohit..May be Not by heart but due tu some cicumtences. Otherwise Chopra's and Thankral connection can be end after Rohit court case.So whats next in the serial..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

You guys are right, If Ravs marries Rohit, there will be more spice in the show; however, I have a feeling that she will end up with Vikram. If not Ravs then Vikram has nobody else to be paired with.

My prediction, Ravs married Vikram, but Rohit always creating problems for them.
Your Prediction is rite too..it can be happen too..But If Raveena first marry to Rohit and after her marrige due to Thakrla family or rohit misbehave Prbelms starts between Rohit and raveena and later raveena left Rohit..Then She will marry to Vikrum..who is always with her..Then there will be more spice in the story...
Basically, i feel That not kunal but Now Raveena will belinked up with Thakral's family..And If Richa comes to knw that Rohit like raveena and as well raveena..then she will definatly plan somethng for them.so that later she can come closer to Kunal

muskaan96

forumbud

forumbud

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Kindly wait for a good 500 episodes for the story to get that far...after all, it's from the makers of KKSBKBT and KGGK (the terrible two's that had to un-willingly exit from television, rather ended abruptly)...again no hard feelings to the loyal viewers...just my opinionTongue

Edited by forumbud - 03 November 2011 at 11:19am

muskaan96

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
raveena will end up with vikram for sure.but before that lots of drama can happen.if cvs plan properly they can add lots of spice to their relation also with rohit constantly popping btw them.i feel rohit-ravena marriage is not necessary to continue kunal-thakral rivalryWinkLOL

muskaan96

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Your Prediction is rite too..it can be happen too..But If Raveena first marry to Rohit and after her marrige due to Thakrla family or rohit misbehave Prbelms starts between Rohit and raveena and later raveena left Rohit..Then She will marry to Vikrum..who is always with her..Then there will be more spice in the story...

@blue plz neeme no multiple marriages in parichayLOL
LOL

muskaan96

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.