Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Sanchita - I have already said so many times here that the TRPs are not actual reflection of the popularity these days the next gen is resorting to online media as compared to television.

*sigh* nobody listens

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

@Sanchita - I have already said so many times here that the TRPs are not actual reflection of the popularity these days the next gen is resorting to online media as compared to television.

*sigh* nobody listens

But who take that into account ritzie ..still everyone talk about trp
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zoozoo123

I guess its Dharam Veer...

Exactly it's Dharam Veer. I am a big fan of Rajat Tokas and that show was my fav.
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoozoo123

The chanel in the race of making profits n trp's forgets tht their channel is under our control in the form of Remote control...With SD..thy have annoyed a lot of young fans...SD future is uncertain...with availability of SP,COLORS...SONY...why would any housewife shld watch this SD???

Exactly that's I am saying. There is already sony,colors,zee,SP which airs saas bahu soaps. So why will people watch Star Desh if there is the same soaps. They willn't get new viewer and also lose existing viewers.
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Instead of ending them star desh shud give a chance to pkyek and geet to come in their channel..since they r already popular maybe they can get a better trp than the other shows..if they dont do well than they can end them..
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Agreed Sanchu...😳 

About your time slot, I am just giving my example...after KB's ending never watched a single episode of the show which replaced KB...not even for a min...though GK was there..I like him...

I doubt about SD's success...SP..ZEE n Colors ke saath aab toh Sony too started good shows..who will watch SD? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Ya Rumi there are already colors, zee, sony. Due to tough comepetition imagine is also loosing. Even Harshad's show couldn't give them trp. zee also started a channel but it closed. same goes with 9X. SO people are doing gr8 mistake.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dnt know abt other shows but kis desh was my favourite. Yeh ishq haye and dhundh lengi manzil failed due to no story line.
Atleast they should continue pkyek as its unique show with huge fan following.
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
y said so many times here that the TRPs are not actual reflection of the populari

<div></div>But who take that into account ritzitrp [/QUOTE]

sahikaha rupa. Abhay ke zamaane mein paida hue the sab