Zing Magazine - November 2011 Cover First Look - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
i am happy to see Kritika Kamra on cover...😊 and plz give us a new cover of soumya and shaheer also...😔
Edited by anant.navya - 12 years ago
awesome Gurmeet ios on Zee mangazine

Please we want Dtashti Dhami on the cover page...
OMG!!! kittu di iz lukin smokin HAWTTT...fainted*👍🏼 ...cnt wait to read her column thankyou zing for dis issue... 
OMG gurmeets column
Can't wait
ONLY ONE QUESTION.WHY DONT U LISTEN TO OUR REQUEST .WE ALL HAVE HAVE BEEN  REQUESTING U FOR A LONG TIME FOR DRASHTI INTERVIEW  N HER PHOTOSHOOT WID HER IMAGE  ON FRONT PAGE.BUT U NEVER LISTENED TO US. Edited by manisha259 - 12 years ago
I never believed in polls cos those who make them are unfair that's why I just vote once and done with it Drashti has been the top in India forums she's always between 1st and 2nd  she should be top priority she should be feature in  any magazine without any poll just shows how people are so corrupt 😡 Edited by ida26geet - 12 years ago
Though i liked kritika's interview n was very happy that u published my review about kuch to log kahenge ...but y dint u put my name under it ?  now who will believe me that i have written it ? why u guys took all the credit to yourself ..this is so bad n annoying ...i m deeply hurt .😭😡 how can u do this ? i want apology now . or do smthn abt it .

Wow..Kritz is on the cover..you rock gal..