Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Romance

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ever

IF-Dazzler

ever

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
all the shows [sbb sbs sjkn] keep on saying about goham romance but the only thing we get is 2mintes of eyelocks when I see iphknd serial they are showing lot of there lead pair why cant we have goham like that

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarRitu-sam990_Precious_Nilu.Dasunitaniks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Romance" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bluerobin

IF-Rockerz

bluerobin

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
gopi has no time to be around ahem so that they can romance each other . Gopi cooking, washing utensils, curtains bedsheets, doing rashie's work , thinking about RaJi and crying , delivering speech to jigar on how " galatfaimiyan can be erased off " . rest of the time plucking mangoes , decorating house 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammonasam990_Precious_SriBeverNilu.Dasunitaniks

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ever

all the shows [sbb sbs sjkn] keep on saying about goham romance but the only thing we get is 2mintes of eyelocks when I see iphknd serial they are showing lot of there lead pair why cant we have goham like that

because that show you mentioned has only one lead pair, whilst Saathiya has two lead pair, during education track Janmashtami, Gopi's birthday we had a lot of Goham, the CV's I think were preparing us for this drought now, we we get only snippets of Goham as they are concentrating on the break up of RaJi, just hold on from next week normal service will resume where Goham is concerned. Rashi will be at the CM.

That's something I've noticed about Saathiya, when a track is going on they concentrate mainly on the characters involved in that track and Goham yes are sidelined and they show a couple of minutes here and there. We saw this with Kinjal's track a lot (mainly Umang, Kinjal), Sandook track (Urmila, Rashi, Naani), Gopi's education track, mostly Gopi until Aham took over the education (then we so Goham), now that track is finished they have started the RaJi split as a result the main characters of this track are Rashi and Jigar, Goham is sidelined and consigned to small scenes every here and there, RaJi splitting up is not going to last forever, we will see more romance when this track is done.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 03 November 2011 at 4:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_sam990evertaniks

chennaigirl

Goldie

chennaigirl

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
We cannot expect hot romance and physical stuff like IPKKND in SNS...But i think after Rashi track is over, we are bound to get more romance between Gopi and Ahem and i wish to see more than eyelocks and blushes...Atleast few hugs and touches...Lets c...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_sam990evertaniks

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
i too want gohem more hugs eyelock .

Nilu.Dasuni

IF-Rockerz

Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I think Aham had told to cvs that he likes to do love chori chori chupke chupke...so they took the decission to not show much romance between them
Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ever.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.