Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nikita99

Asma I am so happy to see all the praises. I guess they are all giving you HINTS. It's time to rock this forum hon 😉

Thanks Renuka, and a special big hug for u cos ur my ASR partner in crime and i'm so glad i can share the craziness with u!! Thanks for always bugging (sorry encouraging😉) me to write, really appreciate it and need it! And thanks for listening/reading my long winded daily essays about eyes like chocolatey pools of sexiness...😳 and other such nonsense ramblings - even when i cant sleep!!!

OMG phir se essay lik rahi hoon LOLZ!! I guess i dunno what i'd do without u! Love ya loads🤗
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Asma... waw awesome sweetyy and sorry for late be so busy ... ur scene is awesome ... no word to discribe it ... love it ... and u rock as always ... ya plz keep writing and don't stop enjoy it lots... 👏.. love u sweetyyy ... 
Asma..plzz update ur ff .. missing it so much.. and missing nivren 
beautifuul written...would luv it if u'll conti
How beautifully you have spelled Arnav's emotions! Do keep writing more!
Originally posted by love-mystery

Asma..plzz update ur ff .. missing it so much.. and missing nivren 

hi, Asma do you remember me , if no remember CCBM.
Heyy Asma!! How are you ??🤗

This was absolutely amazing!! Love the way you explained all of Arnav's feelings. Hey did you notice?? You predicted the lines that KHushi would say after Arnav's tum khush ho comment right!! tht is what she said in the show as well!! Cool!!

Amazing work hun!!
thanks for the pm!
loved it! very nice whriting!!!👏
Originally posted by anjaani07

Thanks Renuka, and a special big hug for u cos ur my ASR partner in crime and i'm so glad i can share the craziness with u!! Thanks for always bugging (sorry encouraging😉) me to write, really appreciate it and need it! And thanks for listening/reading my long winded daily essays about eyes like chocolatey pools of sexiness...😳 and other such nonsense ramblings - even when i cant sleep!!!

OMG phir se essay lik rahi hoon LOLZ!! I guess i dunno what i'd do without u! Love ya loads🤗
[/

Sorry again?! Well I think I will say ditto to you minus writing part 😉. Thanks again for sharing the love and daily updates on my lunch break. Oh and I think (not think they are) his eyes are chocolatey pools of sexiness 😍. Talk to you on fb.
Asma I'm speechless.So much intensity dear.I can only tell u one thing,I'm going to read it again and again and again.