Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Winter_Soul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey there :)

I really don't know what to say after reading this. It was so well written. Very well done :) Keep writing, hon!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow thanks for the awesome comments, i'm so glad u all seemed to enjoy it and sorry if some people cried or got teary - imagine me writing it!! ASR is such a complex guy, sab ko pagal kar ke chodega!

I'll try and write more when i can and will hopefully get all the PM's right, please add me as a buddy if you'd like a PM on any future scene, thanks🤗
LX2FX2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
you should write more often my friend...reading this...I can finally sleep🥱
Thanks
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LX2FX2

you should write more often my friend...reading this...I can finally sleep🥱

Thanks

Thank u, really appreciate it! Just wish i could have slept😉
deeps. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
1000+like👏
wowww..so amazingly written.. so touching..loved it.. i hope this happens in today's epi. and your writing skills, i am speechless.. loved this part the most, esp  the bold

He turned back and he was standing right where he'd almost kissed her... he could still feel her nervous breath on his face, feel the softness of her cheeks under his fingertips.  He closed his eyes and wondered what would have happened if the phone hadn't rang and he hadn't flown into such a rage...? He leaned back against the glass doors and let out a breath; he saw her shattered face again as he made his announcement; why had he done it? He felt her eyes pierce him again with her questions but this time his anger didn't help him and he knew that nothing could help him now. He closed his eyes, leaned his head back and whispered the one word that gave him the most pain as well as the most relief, 'Khushi...'

Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very well written and i am a big ASR fan
zobsheh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful OS i so wish it happens this way😊
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was fantastic 👏👏👏, I loved it!!!

Very emotional and beautifully written...Please, Please turn it into a FF & update it...would love to read more of it & see how you develop the story!!!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ahhh!!! it was so painfull..tears filled my eyes while reading...m feeling khushi's pain and arnav's restlessness in my heart...superb,amazing,outstanding job...plzzz do cont... Edited by ainimonaya - 12 years ago
pinkgal thumbnail
just loved ur scene it was as usual grt
have read ur work before also n just love ur ff 'tum se hi'😃
plz write more often😉