Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is BASHING Ko Kya Naam Doon? (Page 8)

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
LOL i love your post yaar and im the same boat as u yaar, still in the drooling phase... guys lets be mature and enjoy the show instead of picking out  silly things :P
-AquaMermaiden- IF-Stunnerz
-AquaMermaiden-
-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Superb post!!... I guess people do that because they are overtly attached to Arnav.. and if he hurts Khushi it kinda hurts them too!!...

But as for me.. I love Arnav no matter what

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

true-blue

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
OH LOL I just died laughing reading your post! It's freaking AMAZING! Amazing is too small of a word to even praise it honestly lol! I ditto your sentiments completely! I really don't think anyone's been butchered character-wise and Arnav diving for that kiss and backing off was ARNAV. He's not gonna admit so easily that he is attracted to and is developing feelings for her. Not gonna happen so soon! :)
egle Senior Member
egle
egle

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
ROFLMAO!

"I still hold a grudge against the fact that Aishwarya rai (Paro) couldn't run faster to reach Devdas. I mean really? Why scream out a random guys name in your husbands house and expect him to sit calmly on the chair, sipping a cuppa of tea and placing bets with his old mates as to whether his wife is a fast runner or not. Could she have not taken the news calmly, drifted down the stairs, walked casually towards the door then RAN for her life when she was 1 meter away from him? "

If this is what missing brain cells can produce, I wish mine were non-existent!

Excellent post and a deserving topic. Well handled!

Edited by egle - 03 November 2011 at 7:02pm
shaz2009 IF-Rockerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Boy you are seething with rage aint you but I must say youv'e got me rolling on the floor with laughter...ROFL...and yeh I was pretty damn angry when Nirjara couldn't wait for Radhe for alttle longer before kiiling herself off...ROFLROFLROFL...so Nirjara in Tere Naam part 2...ROFL...
-Urvi- IF-Dazzler
-Urvi-
-Urvi-

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Sam?! Here? Since when?

Hug
Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-sylph- IF-Sizzlerz
-sylph-
-sylph-

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Lovely post..Big smile

seriously so many hate topics are opened here and ASR is called by what nt names.. I wonder if i watch the same show as they doWacko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index