Page 7 of 12

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
couldn't agree more...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anodaksgfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is BASHING Ko Kya Naam Doon? (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kokila11

IF-Dazzler

Kokila11

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
FANTASTIC PostClap
Loved everything you said and completely agree with you, love the way you put your point across along with some humourThumbs Up
The other issues you addressed were awesome and i agree, they're more important than the whole arnav scenario! ha ha still laughing at the the 'i need to go to the toilet (kripa cries)' LOL

Your a great writer, can build up great vivid images with your description, continue postingThumbs Up

Juicee_Sushie

ClaraOswald.

IF-Dazzler

ClaraOswald.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Sammy I just love your post .

Man there were so many bashing topics yesterdays Wacko.
He is ASR after all , he's not going to do an SRK arms wide open - and suddenly declare his feelings .Then Khushi run to him and they all live happily ever after.LOLIs that what people expect ErmmConfused. ASR is a complex character , which has many layers too . I find yesterdays situation beliavble . But I feel sorry for Khushi she was in so much pain . and Lavanya because she does not have a clue at all . Broken Heart

Also I just can't stop laughing at your examples too. Especially the Koi mil gaya one and the Prena one , I mean she was a grandma , who was meant to be in her 60's but looked like she was 21 - Talk about plastic surgery .ROFL

Kokila11

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
OOH thanks for the marvelous comments! Shall reply tomorrow morning <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrkbfunofbb123

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Where is the LOVE button for this post???

'Arnav is such a jerk! Blah blah blah yakety yack ni hao!' suddenly re-phrase and flower him with compliments 'OH em gee *flutters flushed face* Arnav is so hot! Like ooo emmm geee'

^^^^

Phair weather phangurls.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSheilaxxktmssmithasrkbfunofbb123FingerFetishincandescent

jaf21

jaf21

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
well nice post dear!! ur right 100%Clap i wont say tht arnav or ASR is bad or anything else even though i was upset by the start of this current truck but i knew it was going to happen sometime so the soon we get rid of the evil idiot then we can relax and enjoy!  however we start to hate shows because we love them too much so all is fair in love and in war as they say! LOL Broken Heart ROFL

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

smithasrk

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
^ Lovely photo! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.