smithasrk

IF-Dazzler

smithasrk

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
LOLROFLHug

I LOVE YOU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is BASHING Ko Kya Naam Doon? (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anodaksgfan

IF-Rockerz

anodaksgfan

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
awesome post...!!!
much needed...!!!
i really love u for this...!!
Hug   Heart          Clap
Heart

Edited by anodaksgfan - 03 November 2011 at 6:05am

Shahu

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Samira,  You're adorable!  

I absolutely love your humour.   To me his reaction of running in the opposite direction after acknowledging his feelings was just as hot as the almost kiss.  Post his announcement he didn't look at LA for her reaction, his eyes searched for Khushi and her reaction. 

I actually didn't read bashing posts because they are silly.  You are so right it will the same people that will be OMGing next time there is a Rabba Ve moment.    You can't have the leads fall in love too quickly becuase as soon as they fall in love they are boring.  Its not like the Bold and the Beautiful where you will get some really hot bedroom scenes.  In Indian soaps the romance is better at this stage.

Oh Well. 

Thanks for an excellent posts!

- Shell

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieBeautiful10

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Originally posted by incandescent

Awesome post!!

You just gave me all the reasons to break my TV in rage!!

I felt sorry for you peeps and thus decided to stop giving out examples. I have so much more enraging cases that remembering them makes my blood boil.

I can add a few more:

1. Why did Baa have to die after 300 years?  Why couldn't she be immortal?

2. Bani called her husband 'Mr.Walia ' and sis-in-law 'Jigyasa aunty'. If she was aunty, he should have been uncle.  Why didn't she call him uncle instead? 

3. Riddhinma weeped at the lab and kept saying ' I hate you' but she ended up saying I love you in the end. Why couldn't she stick to her word?

worst part prerna in kasauti zindhaki kay , she almost married thrice in the serial wid 2 leads,she stayed at night wid anurag when she is wife of rishiab ...wid this i totally lost my patience to watch any indian serial. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahuincandescent

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
hey, 
loved ur post.when people want  to show something realistic n meaningful they won't enjoy it positive way.they want drama n rona dona but i found a serial which we can relate ourselves to the serial.

curiouscat

curiouscat

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Awesum post...
i tell u no one can ever think tike this...
Oh man...even i was angry on arnav y he cud nt accept tat he loves her 
or watevr he thinks abt her...
bt ya... now i understnd Arnav is a guy who doesnt care abt others..
and v cant expect him 2 change suddenly...
Once again...an aweeesum post...

uniquebluerose

IF-Dazzler

uniquebluerose

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Well now let me tell you I am head over heels in love with you!!!!

Though i am not such a good writer or anlyser as you and my gray cells are probably slower and fewer than you!!!!!!

But please accept me at least as your admirer *begs by falling on knees*

I remember a few months back when Khushi behaved in very childish and immature way or worse when she asked Arnav to control himself when he was baching up the goons...people were openly hating Khushi and when i supported her characteridation and asked them to take a chill pill a few were commenting about bashing Arnav when he is in wrong...
But then here i am guys I stayed away the whole day as i spent it dreaming and linking the spledid acting by almost everyone including Khusi and especially Arnav...I just loved his performance yesterday and his reactions wer eperfectlly logical...

Kudos to CVs for taking the story in totally unpredicatable line once again...As i felt after this closeness it would be Khushi who would take the first step away from him and accept to marry Shyam which would make Arnav accept Lavanya...But you have given a beautiful twist with Khushi's rational and direct confrontation and Arnav questioning himself and agreeing to marry La the girl with whom he can sure that the barriers are intact and no one breaks them esp like Khusi manages to do...also by deceiding upon La he ensures that he stays away from Khushi as her Job will be over and no more confrontation wuld be required...

Hats off to you!!!!!!!!

Juicee_Sushie

-CoolChick-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CoolChick-

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL...a biggg Hug for coming up wid sucha gr888 & brillant post..! u almost choked me dude...LOL...ok...so i declare...U r the official Star of this forum...WinkLOL

Edited by garima_IPKKND - 03 November 2011 at 7:06am

Juicee_Sushie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.