Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is BASHING Ko Kya Naam Doon? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

dingle

dingle

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Sammy - I seriously love your brain.  Long may you post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is BASHING Ko Kya Naam Doon? (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shahu

Goldie

Shahu

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
First of all, HILARIOUS POST!
Second, can I please borrow your REMAINING brain cells!!!?? Coz they rock!
Third, THIS POST IS SUPER AWESOME!

I shall highlight my favorite parts. Or try to, at least. I might end up highlighting the whole thing!!! I swear this is one of the funniest things I've come across in recent times!

Woah woah woah! *Takes stumbling steps back and grips painfully onto the rails of the Kal Ho Na Ho bridge (Bahahahaha! Honestly?!! AWESOME!)*. I just read a few repetitive posts  and literally clutched my heart whilst my secret admirers (Jensen Ackles & Damon Salvatore's) - Arent you a lucky chick!!! camera zoomed into my shocked face from the panel of my window. You humans certainly know how to bash your own lead character! I do not understand what the sudden hype is all about? WHO did Arnav kill for all of you to justifiably call him cheap, pathetic and much more colorful insults.

In my moments of extreme severe drooling, did I somehow miss a part whereby he murdered someone or slaughtered a poor helpless animal? Shyam perhaps? ROFL (LOL! how we wish, ain?) Because I am sure after watching the almost kiss scene (and urging him from the computer screen to go closer, ignore the phone call Arnav ... Kiss her. Whispering into my speakers in hope that my shameful message can go across) - THAT all I did was avert my gaze from the screen to quickly mop the drool from the ground before resuming my youtube session. - ROFL!

And what followed after that scene made complete sense to me. Have you forgotten who Arnav is? Just because we saw a soft side of his personality does not mean that you completely forget his initial and original persona. He always wanted to portray to the world that he does not care about anything or anyone and that he is basically devoid of human emotions. He was scared of caring for somebody in fear that he would lose them! When he realized that he was caring a great deal for Khushi, his first reaction was to freak out and take a MASSIVE step back.

Somewhere within the contours of his hardened heart, Arnav has a hidden fear that Khushi will also leave from his life. This blow would subsequently destroy him for all of eternity. That is such a trifle and normal fear that all humans (which include all YOU earthlings) - (YES!!!) would be able to feel or relate to. Don't you think that you are exaggerating or making the 'engagement' scene a bit of a big deal? Hell! I don't even see much hate threads dedicated to Shyam then I have seen for Arnav via just one episode! (isnt that just sad? Or good? Depending on the way you look at it, I guess.)

It's palpable that eventually Arnav is going to end up marrying Khushi. Then why bother bashing him when you are only going to end up sucking up to his buttocks the moment he casts a smoldering 'Rabba Ve' gaze towards Khushi's direction -.-' Then I'll be the one cracking up seeing the same person who posted 'Arnav is such a jerk! Blah blah blah yakety yack ni hao!' suddenly re-phrase and flower him with compliments 'OH em gee *flutters flushed face* Arnav is so hot! Like ooo emmm geee'. - That last "Like ooo emmm geee" gave me a crick in the neck, woman!!! I fell off the bed while holding my laptop!!! LAUGHING! I may have to think looong and hard about forgiving you.

Seriously! Stern Smile I kid you not when I visited the forum and saw the hate campaigns I had to re-watch the episode in denial. 'Who have you murdered ASR' I almost screamed to my computer, 'Which 200 year old Baa's heart did you break!? *Nostrils flared in outrage* 'Or better yet - whose dupaata have you stolen now!?' (LMAO!!!) All those accusations were flooding through my brain cells (Mind you - I lack a lot of them. So the fact that I was compelled to use the remaining ones for naught really really annoys me). - You cracked me up, like BIG time! XD

Then when I saw what the 'topic of rage' was about - I rolled my eyes and it lodged into my skull for a few seconds (Bet it hurt! Tongue) (waiting for my brain cells to sit back into it's original position) before resuming it's 360 degree turn. Really humans? Really? Of all the things that you could maintain a grudge against for centuries to come - you have chosen this to vent your Parvati and Tulsi maya hatred (the irony, I tell you.) upon? Let me remind you of worse case scenarios in case you have forgotten!

• Is anyone still angry at the fact that dupattas are being discriminated against! The colour red has been abused, seduced and used for centuries to come. What ever happened to the blue, pink, yellow, green, black or purple duppattas that are now forgotten? If this is not racism then what is!?
  • (I too believe this is a serious issue! Why have we not taken up this horrendous crime against duppattas to the higher authorities. WHY!!! whyyy!!!???)

• Where is the rage against Ekta - who openly killed Mukti for no apparent reason! Stern Smile How come nobody is fighting against the unfairness of that horrid situation?

• Why is nobody bashing Kripa for crying within every dialogue? 'I love you' (Cries), 'I hate you' (cries), 'Angad' (cries), I need to go toilet (cries). (i weep for humanity!!!!! I cant believe you were able to tolerate her screeching performance!Arrrgh!)And what about all the unfair things she did against Angad in the show. Is anybody still angry at that? I think that was more horrible then Arnav announcing his engagement (which is never going to happen). - True that!! PEOPLE, OPEN YOUR EYES AND SMELL THE PUDDING!!!!
  • Those crying leading ladies are EVERYWHERE these days! O dear God, how they try my patience!!!

• I don't know about you but I'm still bloody miffed off at the fact that nobody advertised what creaming lotion Prena used to still remain young after 50 years. Just because she can still look young and pretty does not mean that the directors forget about the audience and their wrinkling needs!
  • EXACTLY!!! MY WRINKLING needs should be addressed!!! I was such a loyal Prerna fan, and she didn't even BOTHER to tell me the secret of her eternal youth! (Mr. Bajaj, maybe. His hotness is FOR REAL, aint it? I read somewhere that he is 55!!! ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked)

• I still hold a grudge against the fact that Aishwarya rai (Paro) couldn't run faster to reach Devdas. I mean really? Why scream out a random guys name in your husbands house and expect him to sit calmly on the chair, sipping a cuppa of tea and placing bets with his old mates as to whether his wife is a fast runner or not. (You see, he was about to do this, but SHE ruined it for him!!! That paro was a major party pooper!) Could she have not taken the news calmly, drifted down the stairs, walked casually towards the door then RAN for her life when she was 1 meter away from him? (Darn stupid too!)

• Oh oh oh and how could I forget. I am still offended with the low life losers who broke Hrithik Roshans scooter in Koi Mil Gaya! Oh my god! How rude! Now that deserves a public holiday in dedication to his broken scooter. R.I.P.
  • (True, true. We should totally spend a minute in silence in fond memory of that scooter!)

• Were you or were you not pissed off when Aishwarya rai chose Ajay Devgan over Salman Khan in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam!? No words needs to be added. The mere remembrance has me choked up in uttermost rage.
  • (umm..i kinda liked it, though. *Hai Rabba, save me from the wrath of Salman fans* I mean, in terms of the shock value it carried, it was spot on!)

• Has the world forgotten their anger against 'Nirjira' who could not delay her suicide attempts for 10 minutes just to wait for Salman Khan to make his chained appearance in Tere Naam!
  • (Yeah, W*F was THAT about!!! The fool. The idiotic fool.)

Oh the list goes on and on! Angry Just recalling all of that makes me want to burst into flames. How dare the world say such vile things against Arnav when the ABOVE mentioned scenarios are yet to be addressed.
The world has gone BONKERS!

In conclusion - take a chill pill and enjoy the show.
There are much worse situations that could take place. Amen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieSam_KaShian

--BSI-FaNaTic--

IF-Rockerz

--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
oh hun totally agree with you... it was all abt arnav but thanks to u awesome post and i love it made my day...Clap

Modal_baby

Groupbie

Modal_baby

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Amazing post...loved every bit of it...

P4RO

Goldie

P4RO

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
ah-ha!! LOL
well i am very much glad you added another positive into the some that have been attempted here sam...
now now, the story is prgogressing ahead because arnav took a desicion..
and this may also lead to the confession/realisation..
we certainly should hate him right? Wacko
and get a new man for khushi, PRONTO!! ROFL
damn, i think she is stornger than any other 'new' man can make her ;)

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Did you fall 'head over heels' in love with me? Only that intensity can be accepted. LOL

I would have, had you come into my life before ASR... Wink He's not perfect or anything, but I'd still like him on a cracker. 

sparikh

IF-Dazzler

sparikh

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Sammy...such an awesome post!  Love ur humor...

Srsly only a fiction Smile...Balaji has done so many vile things! This one is nothing..it's keeping up with the character!

-Sona

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.