Page 4 of 12

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Res :D wills urely readd u Post LOL Gotta Go To School 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.UroojMs-PakOs.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is BASHING Ko Kya Naam Doon? (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
ROFL yeaaa that makes me realize we have many unanswered stories left to wonder about ROFLROFL

on another note::you know as soon as i had seen the episode i had loved it to the core..the best reason being the writers didn't alter any character on the show..they were as it is,right from the scratch..so what was there a need for all those posts...hmm maybe people were expecting way too much..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautiful10incandescent

bfunofbb123

IF-Dazzler

bfunofbb123

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
ROFLO God u r too good i love u & ur post ha ha so hilarious ROFLROFL u r a god send where did u come from u just crack me up with ur humour what a lovely post! mind u i am still lost what the fuss is about & when i say this have not read the comments but i can feel the atmosphere. i am loving the show regardless so far cvs have not disappointed me!
this separation is needed 2 realise their feelings so as long as that pervertAngry does not marry kushi i believe she will b saved by her shining armour! so lets enjoy what is coming! coming 2 ur topic u seriously killed me with thisLOLSeriously! Stern Smile I kid you not when I visited the forum and saw the hate campaigns I had to re-watch the episode in denial. 'Who have you murdered ASR' I almost screamed to my computer, 'Which 200 year old Baa's heart did you break!? *Nostrils flared in outrage* 'Or better yet - whose dupaata have you stolen now!?' All those accusations were flooding through my brain cells (Mind you - I lack a lot of them. So the fact that I was compelled to use the remaining ones for naught really really annoys me' u r too good pls keep writing i enjoyed reading it!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieBeautiful10Sam_KaShian

minimuffin86

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushieincandescent

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

I can add some more:

1. Why did all the ladies ( except Riddhima ) of Sanjeevani quit working after marriage - Dr. Sapna, Sister Padma, Dr. Tamanna. Even Dr. Kirti dissapeared after marriage for good period of time. What happened to Dr. Subhankar BTW? 

2. Why did Elijah stake Klaus in his stomach and not his heart after the ritual? 

3. Why does Edward Cullen sparkle like a diamond? And where do the Cullen's hide all the human food? If Edward is frozen, how can he impregnate Bella? 

Supna9

IF-Rockerz

Supna9

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Really nice post .

Beautiful10

IF-Dazzler

Beautiful10

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Is Bashing Ko Kya Naam Doon?

It's palpable that eventually Arnav is going to end up marrying Khushi. Then why bother bashing him when you are only going to end up sucking up to his buttocks the moment he casts a smoldering 'Rabba Ve' gaze towards Khushi's direction -.-' Then I'll be the one cracking up seeing the same person who posted 'Arnav is such a jerk! Blah blah blah yakety yack ni hao!' suddenly re-phrase and flower him with compliments 'OH em gee *flutters flushed face* Arnav is so hot! Like ooo emmm geee'.

Hahahhahahahaahhah cant stop laughing  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL lolzzz Im sooo glad that there are people in these forum no offence who actually USE their brain and not think from the heart!! i mean whats all these bashing for it makes absolutely no sense. its more like the forum is now khushi vs ASROuch

Fair enough i understand people are sad/heart broken that ASR has done that but Im kinda glad ASR IS BACK  (NOT ARNAV (mind you) I totally agree with you if anyone saw these series from the first episodes has anyone forgotton who he is ??? I kinda knew he will react like this and expected it I would be dissapointed with the CVs if they showed something else coz a person cant have such a drastic transformation is such a short amount of time.

The  scene that followed made complete sense to me. Have you forgotten who Arnav is and yes jus coz we saw his soft side does not mean his original persona will vanish. He is what he is he doesnt give 2 shit about anyone other than anjali be it lavanya/khushi or whoever atleast he doesnt intrend to.. time and again he told anjali if a girl comes to his life who he will have feelings for he will go away from her life..how can everyone forget all that ?? Just for some romantic scenes we can forget the real ASR remember he is the same guy who bashed the goons like anything and made her get out of the car when he realized it... so when he realized that he was caring a great deal for Khushi, his first reaction was to freak out and take a MASSIVE step back. He is in denial ? or maybe he WANTS to deny his feelings for her?? he DOESNT WANT TO feel for her!!!

I have seen all those posts where apparently ASR made her fall in love..he shouldnt have treated a woman that way...she made him fall for her .i mean come on people isn't lavanya a woman too? Then why such partiality? they both knew their limits but fell weak in a split of a moment and were equally involved! I know we have our favourites and want them to be in a specific way but these things happen in real life though although i think khushi shouldnot have waited there to watch the announcement stuff Shockedbut m sure she will get hold of herself and be strong.. i know everyone has their own opinion but think about it isnt that who ASR is a ruthless guy?? this thing was very important for the story to move ahead and im glad it happened that way..loved the love scenes but Arnav still hasnt realized his feelings in his guarded heart and the engagement and khushi NOT COMING to Raizada house will def make a difference and he will miss her LOL

I have to admit was kinda shocked to see all these khushi vs ASR bashing posts but im glad you bought this topic up i needed to vent too i guess LOL Loved your post and I agree with you 100%%% 

Edited by Beautiful10 - 03 November 2011 at 4:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie

Beautiful10

IF-Dazzler

Beautiful10

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by true-blue

What a fantastic post!!
I mean really!
I wanted to ask all the people bashing ASR what show they have been watching? Shocked Khushi makes him vulnerable and he is going to walk away from anything that renders him weak!! Not to mention the deep rooted fear that all the people he loves, will eventually leave him!! I totally understand where he is coming from!

The worst of the bashers have been the "nari mukti morcha" people posting about how they hate men like ASR, who treat women like crap, etc etc. I want to ask them, that if they loathe his character, why are they watching? Shocked 
Sorry - had to vent! I am so sick of this Man vs Woman division that occurs over every little thing!

I am on the 'defend ASR' team Big smile

hahahahBig smile great post i totally agree with you!!! really as soo much for a women right advocate I am dont think u can bring it on out and about anything??? hahahahah "nari mukti morchaROFLROFL lROFL lolz it does seem like that huh??  where was the morcha when he threw her out of the car at night and made her go to a construction site which was stuffed up i mean I love his character and how he tries to avoid anyone who makes him vulnerable!!!!!!! he is still the same poeple drool over him and next moment start bashing him Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.