Is BASHING Ko Kya Naam Doon? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

I respect your opinion but why can't some just learn to ignore bashing! Barun doesn't know your existence so there's no point of defending him :) there are more things to life than defending someone.

Erm. When did I mention Barun? Whose been bashing him? I'm talking about the character of Arnav. And of course I am not going to scream and vent about an actor who knows nothing of my existence. This post has nothing to do with him.

Stern Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhooriSiegleShaily.S.StephyBeautiful10..Apz..incandescent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is BASHING Ko Kya Naam Doon? (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Originally posted by incandescent

Awesome post!!

You just gave me all the reasons to break my TV in rage!!

I felt sorry for you peeps and thus decided to stop giving out examples. I have so much more enraging cases that remembering them makes my blood boil.

I can add a few more:

1. Why did Baa have to die after 300 years?  Why couldn't she be immortal?

2. Bani called her husband 'Mr.Walia ' and sis-in-law 'Jigyasa aunty'. If she was aunty, he should have been uncle.  Why didn't she call him uncle instead? 

3. Riddhinma weeped at the lab and kept saying ' I hate you' but she ended up saying I love you in the end. Why couldn't she stick to her word?

LMAO! Let me add some more points. (Btw your list cracked me up!)

• What happened to Dr Tamana? Where did she head off too? Was she not in love with Sid? How dare she study so hard to become a doctor (I'm struggling to even pass a subject) only to leave it aside and move to a different country! Does she not respect the brain cells given to her?
  • Who the hell does Kajol think she is shooting Amir Khan? That dude sang 'Chand Sifarish' for this girl ( I don't even get a decent twinkle twinkle little star from a child let along a love song from a hotty) and this woman decides to shoot him without acknowledging his fantastic choice of songs!
  • Why oh why did Kalpana not put her phone on silent whilst hiding in the closet? It could have saved her from getting stabbed to death. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235HeadOverHeelsShaily.Sam_KaShianS.Stephyincandescentmazkachazka

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
^^No but that's what I'm referring to...I've seen other characters get bashed...but i dont see anything different...i watch the show myself but Arnav's character doesnt mean that everyone has to like the guy lol...and best solution is to take everything with a pinch of salt...btw great post...couldnt write that much meself!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

^^No but that's what I'm referring to...I've seen other characters get bashed...but i dont see anything different...i watch the show myself but Arnav's character doesnt mean that everyone has to like the guy lol...and best solution is to take everything with a pinch of salt...btw great post...couldnt write that much meself!LOL

OOOH I get you now! Sorry I think we just had a bout of mis-communication (Prena and Anurag styles ROFL). Fans are welcome to hate on anyone but with valid justifications. I just felt that the world was exaggerating a bit with their insults over a scene that did nothing but cause a bat to my eyelash.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily..hea.

true-blue

true-blue

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
What a fantastic post!!
I mean really!
I wanted to ask all the people bashing ASR what show they have been watching? Shocked Khushi makes him vulnerable and he is going to walk away from anything that renders him weak!! Not to mention the deep rooted fear that all the people he loves, will eventually leave him!! I totally understand where he is coming from!

The worst of the bashers have been the "nari mukti morcha" people posting about how they hate men like ASR, who treat women like crap, etc etc. I want to ask them, that if they loathe his character, why are they watching? Shocked 
Sorry - had to vent! I am so sick of this Man vs Woman division that occurs over every little thing!

I am on the 'defend ASR' team Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieBeautiful10Anamika100FingerFetish

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged

I respect your opinion but why can't some just learn to ignore bashing! Barun doesn't know your existence so there's no point of defending him :) there are more things to life than defending someone.

Yes I agree that Barun doesn't know we exist but this is not about Barun. This is about the character he is playing. LOL

You are making it sound like Barun did something wrong. Leave the guy alone. He is doing a fantastic job as ASR.

Yes some us of are bashing ASR, some are defending him and some are telling everyone to relax.

I know there are more things in life then 'defending a fictional character' but that's why we here in this forum. The members are here because we love this show and love analyzing it.

But I am sure all us have a life outside this forum. At least I do. Thankfully I can balance both. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieBeautiful10mazkachazka

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by true-blue

What a fantastic post!!
I mean really!
I wanted to ask all the people bashing ASR what show they have been watching? Shocked Khushi makes him vulnerable and he is going to walk away from anything that renders him weak!! Not to mention the deep rooted fear that all the people he loves, will eventually leave him!! I totally understand where he is coming from!

The worst of the bashers have been the "nari mukti morcha" people posting about how they hate men like ASR, who treat women like crap, etc etc. I want to ask them, that if they loathe his character, why are they watching? Shocked 
Sorry - had to vent! I am so sick of this Man vs Woman division that occurs over every little thing!

I am on the 'defend ASR' team Big smile

I'll tell you the truth. I usually am a sucker for the cute guys. ROFL And I try really hard to bring the feminist within to emerge. But then I melt. I'm such a shame to humanity I tell you! I guess my love for certain characters blinds me. When I watched Anjaam (I love SRK) I was outraged with his death (although everyone claims that he deserved it. Which he would have HAD anyone else been playing his role). But I was heart broken seeing him die! ROFL

I have no morals I tell you. Jokes apart - this whole ranting about how characters like ASR are so rude and etc is just a plain bore! If they are so repulsed go watch Tinkerbell - woops I mean Edward Cullen. His cheese-induced love for Khushi will continuously help in feeding us Cheesy Pizza every single day.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NibelungenliedShaily.bila_aSam_KaShianincandescent

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
nice post! the thing is we all are emotional fools and expect a lot out of heroes!

we should know how these characters are sketched! Sometime people  like me get impulsive  to form an opinion, n reading such posts of urs bring us back to reality!

But Arnav is anytime lovable1! the character is never ever seen on Indian TV! Lov it! Only that I am a liitle hurt due to his announcement n Khushi's POV, but again i am less hurt than Arnav himself is rite now! poor boy!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieBeautiful10mazkachazka

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.