Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Lol, agree with you... I don't get the concept of "hating" on any character actually... If the characters were all perfect, and did exactly what we wanted them to, wouldn't the story get over like in a month?

The thing is ASR was 100% in character yesterday. I don't even get what the people who didn't like what he did were thinking! Like W*F. Did somebody actually think he'd confess, she'd accept and all good?
I'm gladdd they kept him true to his character, and didn't change him overnight just cause he started to feel something for her.

It was just a knee jerk reaction, and it's not like ASR's enjoying this decision. In fact, he's torturing himself as much, cause he was so against the whole idea of marriage. But he agrees yesterday, cause he's so affected by Khushi, and his first instinct right now is to get her out of his life, to let her know that he doesn't have any kind of feelings towards her, and hide under that mask of ASR.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

I felt sorry for you peeps and thus decided to stop giving out examples. I have so much more enraging cases that remembering them makes my blood boil.

I can add a few more:

1. Why did Baa have to die after 300 years?  Why couldn't she be immortal?

2. Bani called her husband 'Mr.Walia ' and sis-in-law 'Jigyasa aunty'. If she was aunty, he should have been uncle.  Why didn't she call him uncle instead? 

3. Riddhinma weeped at the lab and kept saying ' I hate you' but she ended up saying I love you in the end. Why couldn't she stick to her word?

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
Sam_KaShian thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

I can add a few more:

2. Bani called her husband 'Mr.Walia ' and sis-in-law 'Jigyasa aunty'. If she was aunty, he should have been uncle.  Why didn't she call him uncle instead? 

3. Riddhinma weeped at the lab and kept saying ' I hate you' but she ended up saying I love you in the end. Why couldn't she stick to her word?

u guys are cracking me up now😆
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Sammy
Since yesterday I am seeing such kinds of posts in the forum, and only countable ones posting in favor of Arnav and few are relaxing topics.😆

Some posts were like that, it made me think whether they were indicating Shyam or Arnav!😕

Well, the point is that, do we only care of hawt and dashing, *thud* *concentrate* Arnav , he is a genuine person also yaar!😳

Arnav helped Khusi, Arnav is so very hot! Arnav told Khusi to get out, he is a jerk?

And I completely agree that we should not forget it was Arnav after all, the one who is the ruthless and heartless guy, we can't expect him to be all lovey dovey and staring and listening to her like a love stuck puppy!

So, the only answer is to wait for the clock to strike 8 and watch!

Awesome post
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I respect your opinion but why can't some just learn to ignore bashing! Barun doesn't know your existence so there's no point of defending him :) there are more things to life than defending someone.
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

I respect your opinion but why can't some just learn to ignore bashing! Barun doesn't know your existence so there's no point of defending him :) there are more things to life than defending someone.

Erm. When did I mention Barun? Whose been bashing him? I'm talking about the character of Arnav. And of course I am not going to scream and vent about an actor who knows nothing of my existence. This post has nothing to do with him.

😳
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

I can add a few more:

LMAO! Let me add some more points. (Btw your list cracked me up!)

• What happened to Dr Tamana? Where did she head off too? Was she not in love with Sid? How dare she study so hard to become a doctor (I'm struggling to even pass a subject) only to leave it aside and move to a different country! Does she not respect the brain cells given to her?
  • Who the hell does Kajol think she is shooting Amir Khan? That dude sang 'Chand Sifarish' for this girl ( I don't even get a decent twinkle twinkle little star from a child let along a love song from a hotty) and this woman decides to shoot him without acknowledging his fantastic choice of songs!
  • Why oh why did Kalpana not put her phone on silent whilst hiding in the closet? It could have saved her from getting stabbed to death. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^No but that's what I'm referring to...I've seen other characters get bashed...but i dont see anything different...i watch the show myself but Arnav's character doesnt mean that everyone has to like the guy lol...and best solution is to take everything with a pinch of salt...btw great post...couldnt write that much meself!😆
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

^^No but that's what I'm referring to...I've seen other characters get bashed...but i dont see anything different...i watch the show myself but Arnav's character doesnt mean that everyone has to like the guy lol...and best solution is to take everything with a pinch of salt...btw great post...couldnt write that much meself!😆

OOOH I get you now! Sorry I think we just had a bout of mis-communication (Prena and Anurag styles 🤣). Fans are welcome to hate on anyone but with valid justifications. I just felt that the world was exaggerating a bit with their insults over a scene that did nothing but cause a bat to my eyelash.
true-blue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a fantastic post!!
I mean really!
I wanted to ask all the people bashing ASR what show they have been watching? ðŸ˜² Khushi makes him vulnerable and he is going to walk away from anything that renders him weak!! Not to mention the deep rooted fear that all the people he loves, will eventually leave him!! I totally understand where he is coming from!

The worst of the bashers have been the "nari mukti morcha" people posting about how they hate men like ASR, who treat women like crap, etc etc. I want to ask them, that if they loathe his character, why are they watching? ðŸ˜² 
Sorry - had to vent! I am so sick of this Man vs Woman division that occurs over every little thing!

I am on the 'defend ASR' team ðŸ˜ƒ