Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is BASHING Ko Kya Naam Doon? (Page 11)

myname Groupbie
myname
myname

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Hey, i love your post. its fun to read actually. BUT, its IPKKND forum, so obviously we gonna post about it here and not other movies! ;-)
peppygeek Goldie
peppygeek
peppygeek

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Where were you for so long????Clap *respect*

Dont forget the bashing against Khushi as well,calling her spineless,weak.etc.I don't understand whether these people don't understand her and ASR's depth of emotions and his character or they just get that sadistic pleasure by writing shit about them.Confused I didn't get to read those many dumb posts because those were assaulted with posts explaining Arnav's complex emotions,character,state of mind,etc and Khushi's turmoil and things like that. BUT I've been waiting for a post like this. Awesome. Fantabulous. Perfect. Amazing. I'm falling short of words.Embarrassed

I think people are expecting that perfect prince charming who keeps his princess wrapped in tissues story.Sleepy Well,I think they are at the wrong stop because the hero here is not a demi God who's absolutely flawless and the heroine is not some fragile beauty who waits for the hero's nice acts all the time. These both character resemble two kinds of volcanos-one active,bursting at slightest provocation and the other dormant,it will keep on absorbing and then burst open in an unexpected and sudden way. This characters need to be given time to develop and understood not bashed. Thank you for reminding us that through your vivid post.!Hug

Edited by pgm7 - 14 November 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tes_v1ChaiBiskoot

nitviju Groupbie
nitviju
nitviju

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Well said..
mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Ohh God what a brilliant brillant post

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Tina..IPK_SaRunrimi015_Dazzling_

ChaiBiskoot IF-Sizzlerz
ChaiBiskoot
ChaiBiskoot

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
that post was seriously needed...

girl..u pulled out the whole indian drama nonsense that takes place...Thumbs Up

whatever role barun plays in this serial..ASR or ARNAV...v love him...and will continue to...bashing arnav...something untolerable na?
basicquestion1 IF-Dazzler
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
nice post girl but y r u not updating u'r ff??? i had to stalk u on this thread ...so sad naa :(
.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
OMG !! I love this post so much ! Thanks alot for this post Hug...From calling Arnav Censored to saying that he is creepy and as horrible as Shyam,Two timer. ruining La KKG's life..they said it all..But seriously none of us  ever wrote so logically abt this sick bashing..So really well said Clap...Awesome example of Ekta maiya..lol..There is nothing left to say..u said it all Thumbs Up
Just go to HELL ppl who want ASR to go to HELL Angry
tes_v1 IF-Rockerz
tes_v1
tes_v1

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Sammmy!!

Wohoa woman! Take a few deep breaths, calm down. Easy. Yeah, that's better.

You outrage and anger against others is justified, but just tell me one thing: why is your post signed 'sammy'? Whatever happened to Mrs. Maan Singh Phurana? Don't tell me you now have eyes on Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada! :> Hell, no! THAT would NOT be tolerated, me tells you! ;>

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index