Is BASHING Ko Kya Naam Doon? (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

ChocolateChick

Goldie

ChocolateChick

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Am loving this post!!

Well said, no need in bashing this hot dude ASR while everyone already knows he is the one who will eventually marry KKG Clap So lean back and chill, watch it happen LOL

Well written and agree with you 100000000% Embarrassed

Also, your humour: Thumbs Up

Edited by xxSheilaxx - 04 November 2011 at 5:08pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is BASHING Ko Kya Naam Doon? (Page 10)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Like seriously, I want to give you a million bear hugs! Hug A MUCH needed post! And yes, I totally fell in love with you for writing this! A-ma-zing! Thank you for writing this awesome post :D 

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you! Well saidd!Clap
People need to understand that these character are NOT PERFECT..they all have flaws and we absolutely cannot expect Arnav Singh Raizada to trasnform in a few trips like nainital and days of diwali...into some loverboy of Khushi. Thus, the imperfection and flaws of characters is what makes the storyline more realistic!
You definitely have a way with words, especially when you wrote about Mukti..Kripa..Paro.. lol!

But in all, this post was much-needed! Thank you for that! 

Edited by nyxx - 04 November 2011 at 5:27pm

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
LMAO Awesome post..especially the Paro in Devdas bit..ROFL

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uyti

Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Originally posted by incandescent

Awesome post!!

You just gave me all the reasons to break my TV in rage!!

I felt sorry for you peeps and thus decided to stop giving out examples. I have so much more enraging cases that remembering them makes my blood boil.

I can add a few more:

1. Why did Baa have to die after 300 years?  Why couldn't she be immortal?

2. Bani called her husband 'Mr.Walia ' and sis-in-law 'Jigyasa aunty'. If she was aunty, he should have been uncle.  Why didn't she call him uncle instead? 

3. Riddhinma weeped at the lab and kept saying ' I hate you' but she ended up saying I love you in the end. Why couldn't she stick to her word?

u guys are cracking me up nowLOL

ROFLROFLROFL

seriously, these questions cracked me up!LOL

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely comments! Lol! If you have any more scenarios then feel free to post them :)

LX2FX2

LX2FX2

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Has the world forgotten their anger against 'Nirjira' who could not delay her suicide attempts for 10 minutes just to wait for Salman Khan to make his chained appearance in Tere Naam! 

I was finally getting to a point where I had a hope that I just might forgive Nirjira...but not anymoreLOL

Loved your post...thanks for the laughsROFL

arnavforever

Groupbie

arnavforever

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
OMG awesome post! So true!
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.