Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

**Tinkerbell** thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ‘
Kudos to you...you literally hit many nails on the head!!i'm loving your sense of humour!!you had me in stichesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† why can't we have more of this rather than Arnav is a sex addict because he tried to kiss Khushi or Arnav is a bum holeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i hate arnav i'm quitting this show puleaseee grow up people!!!
I'm seriously vexed myself at the bashing, but you will notice majority of the bashers are teeny boppers who don't understand the complexity of Arnav's character and the changes he has to go through to be the perfect male they all want to see!!!Unfortunately for them that is unlikely to happen because no one is perfect and like the rest of us Arnav to has flaws but to appreciate the amazing concept of this drama you have to understand it so i will say to you now it's a battle lost 🀣 you aint getting no where it's like banging your head against a brick wall.
What i will say is you brought back many memories that made me cry back in the day lol one memory that truly traumatised me was the death of Mukthi it took me a while to get over that and till this day i refuse to watch a Kekta show because Mukti's death left me THAT traumatised!!!!I loved Prem and Mukti's love track i was deeply saddened by her death shge was better of killing both rather than one!!
Here's a few more for your list of mourning's
-Kyunki-Why does Salman always have to suffer?:
-Baabul-Again salman lol i will never forget that thud of his accident!!!
-DMG- Armaan /Riddima &  Nikki/Abhi!!
The list is endless...but the bashers will never get it so pointless going into it!!People will bash arnav till the cows come in because he treated Khushi badly but the fact is the poor guy is suffering and going through some inner turmoil he doesn't want to face or acknowledge!!when your closed off to any kind of emotion any form of love it's going to have an adverse reaction when you do start to feel again and it will take time for him to realise what he wants and how he feels!!I love this drama and at present have no intention of giving up on it or Arnav!!!Although i did feel for Khushi made me slightly teary!!Challo we will see!!
What i will say is please do keep posting!!You have a visible talent please continue to share it!!
P.s I am also a die hard Vampire Diaries fan but i'm all for the other brother  Stefan eat your heart out😳
Edited by **Tinkerbell** - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

OMG... you are freaking awesome...count the "I love yous" you have received in 1 post and here's mine: I heart your post β€οΈ πŸ˜†
I'm usually a silent reader in the forum but I just had to comment on this post... your sarcasm is world class πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Is anyone still angry at the fact that dupattas are being discriminated against! The colour red has been abused, seduced and used for centuries to come. What ever happened to the blue, pink, yellow, green, black or purple duppattas that are now forgotten? If this is not racism then what is!? 

@Red, πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Your Ash as Paro wala example and OMG...you called Edward as Tinkerbell πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
I almost spilled my coffee on laptop after reading it πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Ok let me breathe...now, thanks a lot for making this post... it was much needed...I was so surprised with the bashing going on πŸ€“ if they expected anything else from ASR i wud only say they dont understand him yet πŸ˜† 

Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
ralphseattle thumbnail
OMG dear pls take a chill pill yourself, since you have written such a big article about it and then pass on to others.
guessimgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This post was just too wonderful for me to not comment and tell you that I enjoyed every singled one of your examples. Honestly, its a story, and I love being the viewer and seeing whats happening, not fretting over what should and shouldn't happen. --- and don't hate me, but I liked that ash went with ajay rather than salman. Sorry, but Salman had no class in that movie. Damn dude, control your farts!!πŸ˜†
svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantastic  and much needed post!!! By the way  who is Mukti.   never mind who cares
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Am loving this post!!

Well said, no need in bashing this hot dude ASR while everyone already knows he is the one who will eventually marry KKG πŸ‘ So lean back and chill, watch it happen πŸ˜†

Well written and agree with you 100000000% 😳

Also, your humour: πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by xxSheilaxx - 12 years ago
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Like seriously, I want to give you a million bear hugs! πŸ€— A MUCH needed post! And yes, I totally fell in love with you for writing this! A-ma-zing! Thank you for writing this awesome post :D 
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree with you! Well saidd!πŸ‘
People need to understand that these character are NOT PERFECT..they all have flaws and we absolutely cannot expect Arnav Singh Raizada to trasnform in a few trips like nainital and days of diwali...into some loverboy of Khushi. Thus, the imperfection and flaws of characters is what makes the storyline more realistic!
You definitely have a way with words, especially when you wrote about Mukti..Kripa..Paro.. lol!

But in all, this post was much-needed! Thank you for that! 
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO Awesome post..especially the Paro in Devdas bit..🀣
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: uyti

u guys are cracking me up nowπŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣

seriously, these questions cracked me up!πŸ˜†