Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
rashi coming back so soon?  me no i am sure that out of revenge urmilla will send back kinjal at the end of the ME i think kokila will speak to dhawal  n reveal all about urmilla n rashi n then ask him what does he think is it right to take her back so soon..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliapallavisarkarrsshreesakshi1navithareddyChaudhrytm_Nancy__Precious_Kavya.SsandyukNilu.DasuniNazmaJani_gr.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "R u guys worried about promo" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
I'm not worried, the reason behind Rashi's being thrown out now, is she is fake not genuine lady, she was pretending all the time with Jigar, that she married him because wants prestige to be Modi bahu, as result now what the mother is doing proves to the Modi's that mother and daughter are the same all this they are doing for wealth and don't care at all for Jigar or the Modi family. So I don't see the Modi's weakening now, I think they will have them forcibly removed and they won't be able to set foot at Modi's any more them both.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliarsshreenavithareddy_Nancy__Precious_sandyukNilu.Dasunitanikssuk19ani_gr

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I'm not worried, the reason behind Rashi's being thrown out now, is she is fake not genuine lady, she was pretending all the time with Jigar, that she married him because wants prestige to be Modi bahu, as result now what the mother is doing proves to the Modi's that mother and daughter are the same all this they are doing for wealth and don't care at all for Jigar or the Modi family. So I don't see the Modi's weakening now, I think they will have them forcibly removed and they won't be able to set foot at Modi's any more them both.
i agree  i dont see the modis weakening at all i see them getting angrier at rashi when they find out the whole of the kalakaris

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddysandyukNilu.Dasuniani_gr.Nafisa.

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
i just want mother and daughter chased out of the house. only problem is gopi. sometimes she is so stupid she will do anything. i really pray this time she realizes the truth of her cousin and mami.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreenavithareddy_Precious_eversandyukNilu.DasuniM1s5_5unsh1n3suk19ani_gr.Nafisa.

Nilu.Dasuni

IF-Rockerz

Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
I thhnk Aham will call to the police and hearing the name of police urshi duo will run to their home

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

meampaemeliarsshreenavithareddy_Precious_sandyuksuk19ani_gr.Nafisa.

_Precious_

Goldie

_Precious_

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dasuni

I thhnk Aham will call to the police and hearing the name of police urshi duo will run to their home

ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1navithareddysandyukeverNilu.Dasunisuk19ani_gr.Nafisa.

chennaigirl

Goldie

chennaigirl

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
I think their kalakaris straighaway wont work out...So they wil use Gopi ... That is why Gopi is still not convinced that Rashi is not what she seems to be... She will again do anything to get her Rashi Ben back to MM...

I want Koki to use the same words she used to bind Jigar...To give her kanhaji's kasam to never speak to Rashi again...Had i been the CV, i would have done that long ago...

monash1rsshreenavithareddysandyukeverani_grsuk19.Nafisa.

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
hi dasuni i really loved your thought ahem call police then urshi tho gayi

monash1gmjudvnavithareddysandyukNilu.Dasuniani_grsuk19.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top