Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ankle twisting barun sobiti's speciality

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

freakybat

freakybat

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
sorry im not bashing the actor... but i feel certain actors r given same sequences...
like 1 month back there was a sbs seg on the marriage of the leads of the serial darampatni...
in which harshad chopra was told that he a similar scene of sleeping on his first night in one of his old serials..
 when i watched the ankle twisiting scene, reminded me of sharavan and sachi's police station escape scene...in which sachi twished her ankle and sharavan straightened it... it was a romatic comedy performed by sharavan...

here it was highly romantic...when performed as asr...btb did anyone notice a happy expression of asr when kkg pressed his shoulder  when she was in pain...

so the writers haven slected the ankle twisting scene for barun sobiti...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kausar1219ShahuFebruaryFlowerGodsEyeanodaksgfan--BSI-FaNaTic--OnepoundChicFreshDaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ankle twisting barun sobiti's speciality" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
hey me too noted he had a "almost  smile " on his face
Don know abt the BHPH sequence...but dis one was amazing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kausar1219nainac01anodaksgfanOnepoundChic

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Harshad Chopra and Barun Sobti are probably the only two actors  whom I LOVE SO MUCH !!

Harshad according to me is one of the finest actors but my Barun is certainly best in these scenes. And yes I also remember that scene from BHPH . Love HC and BS.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kausar1219anodaksgfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.