Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Rohan's punishment-to marry Bakra? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Mona55

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona55

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
if padma is a normal mother she will not let rohan marry bh after bh is exposed after knowing bh tried ti kill rads (not tried but really killed)if kahna had not saved radhika then? no matter how bad rohan is bh is worse know he tried to kill dev --but mara to nahi na -this bh did kill rads
she needs to be put in jail-where she can think what she did ---no bail for her ever

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17fatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rohan's punishment-to marry Bakra? (Page 2)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
NO,why would rohan to get this cruel punishment...Bh kn never change but him with rite guidance can b a good man...

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
used to think but now not anymore!

filmyprincess

Goldie

filmyprincess

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Hmm when barkha was +ve i wished for this but now man i hate BCD ...but i guess it will be an perfect punishment for both...they both hate each other now they ll have to tolerate each other forever... LOL Day Dreaming

fatssrilanka

IF-Stunnerz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
No way,Rohan should not marry Barkha. Had enough of Barkha. Rohan is far better than her & doesn't deserve someone like this chudail as his wife.

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I dont think this Bakra will soon leave the house. Next track will be of Ro- Bak marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

filmyprincess

filmyprincess

Goldie

filmyprincess

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolate_boy

I dont think this Bakra will soon leave the house. Next track will be of Ro- Bak marriage.

i wud like that LOL.. even i feel that Bak isnt going to leave so soon...i want to see Ro and Bak one. on one. in  the end Ro wins Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolate_boy

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmyprincess

Originally posted by chocolate_boy

i wud like that LOL.. even i feel that Bak isnt going to leave so soon...i want to see Ro and Bak one. on one. in  the end Ro wins Big smile

hmm they r gonna marry for sure

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.