Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

i need help plz

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

helloo

helloo

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
k guys can someone please give me little synopsis, i mean little summary.. is viraat is bad person.. y is he is so interested exposing. jeevika .. does viraat like her yunger sister or he is interested in jeevika.. what he wil get ..
does jeevika like abhinav shukla(doctor).
does her fiances knows tat..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i need help plz" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Toshibest

Groupbie

Toshibest

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Heyyy...Virat is not a bad person and he is paired with manvi (jeevikas sis) and jeevika lIkes viren and dr. Manan is only a friend.virat thought thr was smthing between manan and jeevika but thr was nthing and viren and jeevika are couple.
Hope ur doubt is clearedd? :)

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
No Virat is not a bad character, he is one of the main leads which ofcourse doesnt make him bad at alll, he was trying to expose Jeevika just for the sake of his brother Viren. He didn't want Viren to regret anything after the marriage And no like mentioned by Jeevika yesterday there is no liking from her side towards Dr. Manan! Yes Viren now knows about Jeevika and Dr. Manan were friends and there was no romantic angle to it!

Please use the Help Desk for any questions/queries!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amira..

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Use The Help Desk, Hope U Will find Ur Answer: ~: EHMMBH Query/Help Desk :~

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
aww!! viraat is such a cute guy,.he is not a bad guy at ol!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.