Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
It was good to see that Shruti wants the best for her friend.she in her own ways is trying to save Priya's marriage as well as salvage her own.atleast after  one mistake she is not repeating others.kudos to CVs as hey are projecting good friendship values vis a vis Ram and Vikram .also  Priya and Shruti where hey are objective in their friendship.in a previous post I had ranted hat how can Priya be friends with Shruti after what she had done ,now After watching the episode where Shruti found a job for ASShwin to safeguard Priyas marriage I think may be Priya misjudged ASShwin but not Shruti.Friendship is friendship only if it can withstand obstacles too . 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

panpanrtsdpavitra123--RaYa--apricityanu123ManzzCelina_Karna89M_n_hmnx12saniya9919TVserialfreakyipeeavivakirklove_never_dies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Finally a sensible person" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

M_n_h

Goldie

M_n_h

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
yesterday was the only episode where i found Shruti sensible even i like the way she talked to Ashwin to stay out of Priya's life

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitra123anu123Karna89SriB

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu123SriB

anu123

anu123

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
nice post sri agree with u

Manzz

Coolbie

Manzz

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Somethings Remain Good. Relationship Is Worth Caring For And Maintained.

Mistakes Are Made, But Responsibilities Ought To Be Taken And Must Not Be Repeated.

To Error Is Human ; But Correct The Same If ; When ' Where Ever Possible. Do Not Give Lame Excuses LOL LOL But Then It - Excuses - Are The Norms Of The Day.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gondipavitra123saniya9919SriB

--SHWETA--

Goldie

--SHWETA--

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged

For a change it was good to see Shruti talking some sense ..I mean she says Priya is her best friend and then envy her ... I guess she has realized that Ashwin is a looser. Now she is a trying to protect Priya..hope Shurti stays like this 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karna89SriB

prachimishra85

Goldie

prachimishra85

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged

I agree with all of you Thumbs Up

Heart Prachi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB

Chitrathan

IF-Rockerz

Chitrathan

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TVserialfreak

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.