Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
1. No declaration of love from her man

2. He barely speaks to her

3. She knows he is emotionally distant, but is either not brave enough to break through, or simply doesn't care enough to.

4. She assumes his feelings on things based off his actions (and so far she's never been right)

Is it just me, or is this girl thinking with her kneecaps?

I'm disappointed... I thought she'd send out a stronger vibe than this. She is after all a successful career woman, who has chosen to let her boyfriend's family dictate her life and choices. I was hoping for a more secure female... not this. And, does she have NO family at all that she'd like to call maybe? I thought she recently learned to respect her elders and all that. LOL

I like that she went from horrible to really sweet. But still... THINK woman!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minimuffin86GodsEyeshena07Miss.Colorfull

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reasons La is marrying ASR" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

reima

reima

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I think she only loves herself- she loves when he gives her presents. He is successful, rich and I think LA is shallow enough to be happy with these. She is never sensitive to his needs and is never there for him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeelsSuchi.R

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
i think la is marrying asr because he is rich n famous as shown in the serial. asr-la has been dating fro 3yrs now so i guess she thinks that she can never find a guy like asr since her relationship with him is been stable for long so it will stay for lifetime. other than i don't think she really cares or even think about if asr truly loves her i mean if there was another woman then she would of realized it in few weeks n all. now even nani has accepted her so that makes her more confident about her wedding with asr. specially for la: dil kissi pe aa jaye toh kya hota hain wohi hota hain jo majoore khuda hota hai LOL

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 02 November 2011 at 11:26pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.