Fan Fictions

ArHi FF - Uncontrollable Attraction Part 18 pg 71 (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 74

Mahrin17478

Mahrin17478

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Nice story...pls pm me when you update.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF - Uncontrollable Attraction Part 18 pg 71 (Page 43)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

summaiyasayed

IF-Sizzlerz

summaiyasayed

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
nice updt

luv it

please pm me

desisweetheart9

IF-Rockerz

desisweetheart9

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Hi all, Thanks for all the likes and comments. Means a lot to me. Sorry for the late update. Hope you like the update. Leave likes and comments. Big smile

Part 7

After Arnav gave a sweet smile he opened the door for Khushi and helped her sit down while Akash did the same for Payal.

Khushi was shocked. She has never met a guy who was so nice and cared enough to help a girl into a car. She found herself smiling like a fool.

After both Akash and Arnav helped the ladies into the car, they both sat in the front seats and Arnav started to drive away.

After awhile he noticed that Khushi had her face near the window. He looked at her through the review mirror and smiled as he rolled her window down using the power window button.

When he looked back, Khushi smiled and began to enjoy the breeze.

It was a beautiful day and Khushi wanted to enjoy the breeze but she did not want to go ahead and roll down the window of someone else's car. She leaned her head near the window and wished that it would open.

Khushi watched as the window began to slowly roll down. She was about to thank the magical window when she saw Arnav's finger on the power window button. She saw him look back and she smiled.

Meanwhile, Akash was watching the exchange between his brother and Khushi. "Wow. Bhai really likes Khushi, I should try to help them out" Akash said to himself. Unknown to Akash, Payal was thinking the same thing.

Within about fifteen minutes they had reached the theater. Both Arnav and Akash opened the door for their dates and helped them out of the car.

"What movie do you both want to see?" Arnav asked directing the question at Khushi and Payal. "Anything, What about you Khushi?" said Payal.

"I am fine with anything" said Khushi.

"How about Bodyguard?" asked Akash, deciding to take the lead in the decision

"Salman Khan, Oh yes" said an excited Khushi. Khushi then blushed furiously realizing what she said.

"Bodyguard it is then" said Arnav. "You guys okay with that?" he asked Payal and Akash.

"That's great" said Payal and Akash at the same time.

After getting the tickets, Arnav told the girls to go inside and that he and Akash would get the popcorn and candy. 

After the guys bought the popcorn and candy they went inside the theater and began looking for Khushi and Payal. Payal had saved a seat for Akash and there was a empty seat between Payal and Khushi. Akash sat down next to Payal and Arnav sat down next to Khushi.

Khushi looked up  at him as he handed her a package of Reese's cups. A wide smile broke out on her face.

"These are my favorite, how did you know?" She asked Arnav.

"I didn't, these are my favorite too said Arnav shooting her a smile.

"Cool" said Khushi returning the smile 

Leave likes and comments Big smile

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

Shini.Shiva86radhagauriTUK...NYCmy-lovereena1146amnu79Sammodbr4evameJohlKMaRyLoVeArShIch.sameekshageitahchamateyogakopiForArhiarshilover75naajukacutyanushkagurukhushkasya123owingoblinnicelysmiletracy1191lilyattitudeLoveRPkitten80Dee.soapfreak13dkapi1ayeshasadgnainaArchu61kishu789bluewater07arshi10arshiMahrin17478hasheycoolnidhiMidnightReaderranukamakshiArshiKatLoverarshi_sonaAsvatiPriya_0famiyadivya_divsankitabaranDesiiiDivaaaTulipdulipdamonzladyjessjazzOrion_Nayl123dproverbarunloveshane1jazmeendazzlerabipari_goyalmoonlight2630hararnavN0306berdineAbiLuvsArshimissmkFleur_de_Lisdis_arshiavni_barunLoveARRjisasruthicklaksh65Sona257fffan123balsimransobtizafimeniranjana00priasweetsiva2901LaxshaLOVEArshitinselAngel13ASR6262summaiyasayeddumas-Mrinalini-Linsie

Angel13

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel13

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Me first me first
Fantastic update dear
ArShi and PaKash going to movie
A salman Khan Bodygurd movie
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
Hope Akash and Payal help then to get close

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desisweetheart9

gnaina

gnaina

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
short but cute update. Please update soon and pm me.

desisweetheart9

balsimransobti

IF-Rockerz

balsimransobti

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
lvd d update thr choice ws same
aftr a lng tym u updated do update soonnw
thnx 4 pm

desisweetheart9

Fleur_de_Lis