Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetypie4u thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow awsome post.exactly my analysis too after todays epi.
Sneha0918 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Great post! but girl I am feeling real bad for Khushi.. I want to just HUG her🤗
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Khushi was beyond impressive the way she handled Arnav today. I didn't expect her to be firm, determined and neither did Arnav who was trying everything to avoid her. I loved the scene where he pretended to be on the phone only to be caught by Khushi.

Arnav announcing his engagement to Lavanya was a defense mechanism on his part. Arnav is trying to build back that wall that slowly came down around Khushi. Arnav is fooling himself believing he can ever go back to the person he used to be, love is not something that can be ignored. Like today, he will be unable to control his emotions when he learns of her engagement.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for all the comments! I am eager to hear more viewpoints! Keep em coming!
shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautifully written...:(((( why did he do that to the most amazing girl he has ever met... i want to see him tadpofying for her.
As they say Love hurts and its not an easy feeling. He has to learn about this new feeling of his. I give everything to the circumstances the both characters are in. Poor characters is all I can say !!!! But its important for ASR to realize that when you are in LOVE and have that depth feeling for someone , its next to impossible to leave away from them. Not sure if Khushi is going to return to RM anymore as her work there is done.
  My heart goes out for that girl.She is so much in pain even though I didn't like it one bit that she was falling for her friend's boy friend.All said and done its very hard point to analyse whether Khushi was right or wrong. Its all individual view point as human nature is so complex. For me strict no-no to fall for someone else BF.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Khushi was beyond impressive the way she handled Arnav today. I didn't expect her to be firm, determined and neither did Arnav who was trying everything to avoid her. I loved the scene where he pretended to be on the phone only to be caught by Khushi.

Arnav announcing his engagement to Lavanya was a defense mechanism on his part. Arnav is trying to build back that wall that slowly came down around Khushi. Arnav is fooling himself believing he can ever go back to the person he used to be, love is not something that can be ignored. Like today, he will be unable to control his emotions when he learns of her engagement.

Yeah cant wait for him to start realizing that he is NOT the same ASR he used to be and cant just dismiss his feelings and carry on! Just like Lavanya changed with Kushi's influence, so did HE!

So if he thinks this "bogus" engagement to La is going to stop his feelings for Kushi, then he has a rude awakening on it's way! Lets see how HE likes it when he gets a taste of his OWN medicine in the form of "Kushi's engagement".

Lets see how well HE deals with the idea of her becoming someone else's and going beyond his reach for good! CANT WAIT!  (Says with Evil laugh)
sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

So today what did we see? We see a man who is irrevocably attracted to a women, so much so he could not control his emotions and goes to kiss her! A women he is NOT in a relationship with, who is in fact his employee. On SO many levels this is somewhat taboo. We know ASR is a man "in control" and he LIKES control. However, in this instance, he had none! Just as well he was "saved by the bell" and HE knew if not for that phone ringing, he was about to "admit" to his feelings for Kushi by kissing her! The very fact that he ALMOST did is admission enough!

Now for the announcement of his "intent to marry"' well THAT was a "knee jerk" reaction to his being "painted to a corner" by Kushi. I LOVED her today! She was not afraid to question him, not afraid to ask him for an explanation for his behaviour! Loved Kushi! She wants to know WHY? Why did you keep something that is mine? Why did you try to kiss me? What is this all about? HE however, cannot answer her without giving himself away!

We have to understand that SHE has not been keeping anything of HIS or hankering after him in any way. (she has been drawn to him lately, but this is all VERY new). Whereas we all know that Arnav has got a "Kushi collection" and the Payal was the priced possession in there! He was "compelled" to return it to her, as he felt it was morally wrong to hold on to it, when it belonged to her dead mother! (one orphan to another you know?)

He cant FACE any of this and what it means. He cant respond to her. So he goes back to the party, and sees the "taunting females" ripping threds of his grandma & co, and decide that he will step in. He announces his intent to marry Lavanya, therefore giving them ALL what THEY want, and also giving himself the "out" of his feelings for Kushi! (he goes and plugs into the "safety feature" which is La. The tried and true. Someone who evokes NO feelings in him that will make him loose control)

He is SERIOUSLY misguided if he thinks getting engaged to La will stop him falling more in love with Kushi, coz we ALL know it wont! Then in a sadistic manner he watches HER reaction to the news! That is ALL he really cares about. What SHE thinks! That moment was so ironic, and also tragic!

So folks ASR is back! We were being treated to ARNAV for the past few weeks and we made the mistake of getting used to him! We forgot that ASR was always in there, waiting to come out! ALL these weeks Arnav was giving into his feelings, giving way to his emotions! Today ASR decided to put a stop to all that, and made his statement true..

"If I EVER fall in love'. I WILL stay away from her, coz I live my life with my HEAD not my HEART"!

But what we forget it the BEST part' in that conversation Anjali told him'

"You wont be ABLE to stay away, coz when you try, you will feel like your loosing your very breath"'.

NOW folks comes the part where we see him "loose his breath" while loosing Kushi! Lets see how he HANDLES that!

OK, MrDarcyfan, I have become a big fan of YOUR writing after reading this post.

Very well written and all bases covered perfectly. Can't add anything except that I agree wholeheartedly with everything you've said.
nims6 thumbnail
wow...well said  and i loved it...nice observations...waiting to see how realizes his mistakes...
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aahanaxx11

wow i loved your post !!

Your so right. We got used to Arnav and now when the ASR is back we all are feeling hurt.
As he had said to anjali when that girl will come i will stay away from her and thats what he did today. Kinda admitting to himself he loves her and starting to avoid her.

I just wish ASR all the best in his "avoiding khushi mission" coz he is going to fail at it big time,

true