Supportive family and the exposed plan - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Great take Geeta...me all smiles just like the rest of you!

Yup, Farhina was awesome today...she always has the right expressions...she is a natural, like Rehan:)

I am also glad they didn't drag the Meeta knowing the truth abt Gautam saga...these CVs sure know how to zoom by-LOL

Double yay to Renu and her new life and family support 

And was it just me or Mohan looking hoott today😳

Liked the fun Deepu had at the gang's expense...he deserves it after all the high voltage drama-phew!

Edited by geno0309 - 12 years ago
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey Urmi...soo sorry to hear you are soo sick. Do take good care of youself, and enjoy the pampering:) 

I missed you at the adda, was the lonely bhatakti aatma...hehehe
Feel better soon and come back soon:)
geno0309 thumbnail
Am I like the resident bhatakti aatma today??πŸ˜•
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Soumya πŸ€— Hows it going hun?
just watched it episode!  It was okay... I liked it and it was pretty good πŸ‘πŸΌ
Renu is like my favourite character for now! I just love her spirit, her integrity and effort just for her family and most importantly gudiya! 
geno0309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Soumya πŸ€— Hows it going hun?

just watched it episode!  It was okay... I liked it and it was pretty good πŸ‘πŸΌ
Renu is like my favourite character for now! I just love her spirit, her integrity and effort just for her family and most importantly gudiya! 

Yay JenπŸ€—..finally I see a soul..its been like this all day, when I have been around, nobody is:(

Yup, Renu is my new favorite too:) liking the way the CVs are portraying her...so excited to see how her story progresses!:)

How have you been? Done with classes for the day?
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'm here Soumya, you there? dw you're not the only bhatakti aatma here! Did you see the episode? I just saw Mridula's take on it and its buffering now. Episode seems all cute and nice πŸ˜Š
geno0309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

I'm here Soumya, you there? dw you're not the only bhatakti aatma here! Did you see the episode? I just saw Mridula's take on it and its buffering now. Episode seems all cute and nice πŸ˜Š

Hey Ritch..good to see you here:) yup I just saw the episode, was good..watch it...all positive:)
and tell me what you think abt what Navya wants to tell Anant.
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yay! I'm happy to see one episode without a single rant! But then again, if there's nothing to rant about, then the adda stays cold and silent! How was work? Is your hubby back yet? Or you're still home alone? :)

And yeah, i'll let you know, lemme watch the episode first! That was in the precap naa?
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
geno0309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Yay! I'm happy to see one episode without a single rant! But then again, if there's nothing to rant about, then the adda stays cold and silent! How was work? Is your hubby back yet? Or you're still home alone? :)

True no rants today...the adda was still active though, just that I wasn't around then:(
Nope husband still away, and am home alone:(

Yup the precap
anya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rightly said Mridula, romance between the lead pair is not required always to please the viewers. Sweet episode which reflects how family bonding should be. 

I loved the way Deepak exposed the points he gathered and bring out the truth from our gang. It was very sweet and our gang reactions were worth watching especially Appy.

After today's episode, I feel that Anya shaadi will be done dhoom dhaam.😊