Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-renu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Okay so before ppl accuse me of over-reading or over-analyzing the scene...just wanna say: YOU'RE RIGHT!🤣

But main kya karoon...I love the show sooo much!

1. Nidhi holding: She's the one bringing "Light" into his life and hers. Obviously hers because she needs clarity on her feelings and some direction on what she wants from life. Him b/c she's changing him...she makes him laugh and see the world a tad bit differently.

2. Ashu(😍) holding it: remember how he titled the candle and discarded the melted wax b/c if anyone held it next they might get burn. Or if too much builds the light will go away. He was shown as the protector...the mature one and he thinks and plans ahead. He has a more practical approach--which is how he might approach his and Nidhi's feelings and relationship in the future.

3. Malika aka Maali (😡): uff! I disagree her and her frustation. But she blew it away. She took the light away meaning she's obviously gonna be obstacle. But also that she doesn't like the change in Ashu. Also, Nidhi brings light/freshness in his life and she brings darkness/dullness/the mundane.

Thoughts?! So whatcha y'll think?!

I know--I need help!🤣

beautiful analysis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i agree cent percent !!! 😃
Kavya.S thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey wonderful analysis...its so correct
loved it